Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria (22623 Views)

Paid Online Surveys And The Tricks!! / Get Paid For Online Surveys As A Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by write247ng(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Market research companies are usually set up to help conduct surveys and do market analyses for their clients that need survey services to analyze their products and services normally hire these market research companies.

From the market companies, you can join and start making money through the available survey opportunities on the internet and the participant are paid the market research companies in the form of check or though pay pal.
Good survey companies anywhere from $10-150 to you for just taking online surveys though giving your honest opinions about products and services and it takes just about 10-20 minutes to complete this surveys and you make your money by your account credited with the amount of money you have made for that day. You can offer a full day of taking online surveys through submitting your honest opinions or you can just spend few hours daily. How ever you want to spend your time and take the surveys is just up to you depending on your time schedule.

Some surveys are general while some are specific for a example a survey may be for men within a age bracket of 25-45 years of age depending on the product offer of the companies promoting the surveys while some are general for everybody to fill.

Payment for your survey submission are usually paid twice a month through checks sent to your address or through your paypal account, if you do not have a paypal account, you can sign up for one, it is free at paypal.com or you can request from the companies that your money should be mailed to you through checks. The check amount payment is usually in US currencies, you can convert it to your local currency at your local bank.
Once you get going you could have a steady stream of cash and free stuff all the time. Some companies will pay you cash while some will give you both cash and gifts just for your opinions and time spent in taking surveys and during online research for them.
It is important to register with as many survey sites as possible to be able to make a nice income from online surveys as one company may not guarantee you success easily. You can take the surveys at your spare time or you could even do it full time to earn an fat check monthly.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by justayo: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2013
Bros tx but pls can you give us some sites.Tx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by ogtavia(m): 4:14am On Oct 21, 2013
http:///1eD0BOr...check out this link...stumbled across it online and signed up...sign up as well and see if its d real deal.
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by knowledge4(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2013
Online surveys are all scams.
They are dead businesses
They do not work.
Do not be deceived.
There are better things to do legitimately on the net.
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by oludarekehinde(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2013
Who says making money online is not real? it depends on the information you got, Let me give you a secret website that you will use to get thousand of naira into your account every month for free.
Do you know people are selling this secret website to their fellows nigerians to
make money? what a wicked people! Its time to spoil their business.
Just send your E-mail address to darekenny78@gmail.com to get the website for free. Use SECRET WEBSITE as your subject.
I promise to respond to your mails within 48 hours.
Committed to nigerians well being.
NB: If I failed to respond to your mails within 48 hours, pls try & call me to remind me on 08053690928 or for more info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by Vicky96: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
Bros am also interested in knowing this website ooo. I'll mail you too thanks.
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by talk2me006(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
it is true that there are many scam survey site.it is also true that few are genuine.
many people hide this few survey that pay.

if u want to know the one that pay, add me on whatapp to gist u

you will come here and thank me later
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by laptop247(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Making money online is very very true... Just that, if you're not directed in the most leaded part... You get yourself into trouble... Its just like a girl dating a bad guy, after breaking her heart, she goes on and say all guys are the same... Such is online... Never you get involve with the bad guys... And another reason why people don't succeed online is... LACK OF SPECIALIZATION... Today its adsense, tomorrow survey, next tomorro wil be binary... How did u plan to succeed..? I gat a website where i get paid for refering... Even when i don't refer, i get paid... Check da link @ my signature...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by Vicky96: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=talk2me006]it is true that there are many scam survey site.it is also true that few are genuine.

you will come here and thank me later.

Yeah it is true that some are genuine as u rightly said bu please can u give us ur no so we can add u on watsapp or give us the survey sites. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
the OP just put up a post and ran away. I think he should come and tell us his experiences and hw much he has earn frm survey here in Nigeria; thats if actually they pay out o. Let him also show us proof of payout from the companies too.

Anyway see the links on my signature to get real businesses that pay. Also be the first to know about a new FREE Nigerian business forum launch. Learn and discuss ur business ideas and experiences. Join and tell someone about it: www.nigerianbusinessforum.com
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
To get into top american high paying survery, you will need to verify you account with a USA Phone Number, which you can easily get at
http://usacallsms.com

My 2cent
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by alamantegurlam: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hi see how you can easily get your own verified paypal account today and start receiving money from survey site
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by Vicky96: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
bros, how can one get the paypal account and which survey sites really pays

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by bigidea(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Work from home or office position…

Earn $100 -200 per day or more…

Training program provided.

Computer and access to Internet necessary…

Flexible hours: F/T or P/T.

Visit the site below and either watch the videos
Or click on the banners that take you directly to the training
Go to http://bimvideoproof.com/
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by xtiano4(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Vicky96: bros, how can one get the paypal account and which survey sites really pays
learn how to open a paypal account here www.onlinecashgeneratingtips..com

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by bigidea(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2013
Do These 3 Things.... And Make Money, Every Time! --

Been running around the industry for 24 months and have less than $1,000 income to show.. OUCH
The dirty SECRETS of the bitter truth about making money from home REVEALED.

Do These 3 Things…=>. http://threesteps.bimvideoproof.com
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by kennykay(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Do you have some cash and wondering the kind of business to do with it?

Do you mind an online business that guarantee a minimum of 200 - 257% annual return on investment?

Are you internet freek and can work for 5 mins daily posting adverts on the internet?

When all you need to do is invest money in the business, post adverts daily 24-7 for the company and earn your cool cash.

The business is a renewable 1 year contract.

The first package is: Register with $339, post one advert per day for the company, and you get $20 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

The second package: Register with $1425, post five adverts per day for the company, and get $100 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

You start earning on the 14th day, and weekly afterwards. It means you earn for 51 weeks, translating to $5100 in a year for the $100 weekly return. You make $3675 profit after deducting your capital of $1425. $1020 in a year for the $20 weekly return. You make $681 profit after deducting your capital of $339.

You spend a maximum of 5mins daily posting 5 adverts for the company. The company gives you the advert to post and where to post. Once you join, a domain is opened for you on their website where you do your postings and manage your account.

You will set up either your domiciliary account or mastercard on their site for your payment.

The company name is Telexfree - Advertise and Technology.

Check www.telexfree.com and read how to become a promoter and frequently asked questions.

You can also google Telexfree and check out videos on youtube.

NB: If you miss advert posting in a day, you have lost money for the week.

If you don't miss your advert posting, the stated return is guaranteed.

If you are interested, drop me a mail at hakens7@yahoo.com or call 08038997711

Come and join a company with global presence of partners all over the world.

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by arbitrage: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Vicky96: bros, how can one get the paypal account and which survey sites really pays

Surprisingly, nobody answered the question posted by several people on which site truly pays for survey and even the poster and those promising to release their secret website.

Anyway, there are sites that pay for surveys or minor jobs online but the accepted persons are usually US and UK residents. So if you deem yourself fit, go ahead right away to vivatic.com, vindale.com and microworkers.com to earn. No need sending email to get any funny secret website.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
knowledge4:
Online surveys are all scams.
They are dead businesses
They do not work.
Do not be deceived.
There are better things to do legitimately on the net.

Like what ?
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by Ellieanna: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
talk2me006:
it is true that there are many scam survey site.it is also true that few are genuine.

you will come here and thank me later
Please what's your number
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2018
The point is there are survey scams sites. But there are also money making survey apps that pay

But, the only caveat is that most of those surveys that pay tend to target the US and the UK audience majorly for their market research, since they believe UK and US have higher purchasing powers than the rest of the market.

But then, some of them also, target global.audience - but just a handful.
Re: How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria by Stricklybidness(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2022
arbitrage:

Surprisingly, nobody answered the question posted by several people on which site truly pays for survey and even the poster and those promising to release their secret website.

Anyway, there are sites that pay for surveys or minor jobs online but the accepted persons are usually US and UK residents. So if you deem yourself fit, go ahead right away to vivatic.com, vindale.com and microworkers.com to earn. No need sending email to get any funny secret website.
I taught as much.
Thank you for sharing this...
So In other words, online surveys don't work on nigeria then..

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) / My Ordeal With My Worker Today. / Do You Want To Win Football Pool This Week 27?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.