Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

What If Your Church Legalises Samesex Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Your Church Legalises Samesex Marriage (418 Views)

America Legalises Same-sex Marriages. The End Lurks Arnd The Corner. / Jehova Witnesses, I Want To Join Your Church, Help Me!!! / When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Church Legalises Samesex Marriage by tobechi20(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
I was chatting with an aglican friend on this
he swore that the anglican communion would never support gay.
Today, we are aware of what has happened.the church has gone further to wed homosexual. This has prompted the nigerian anglican ti distinguish themselves from the overall body.

I wonder how other church members would react if their head announces legalistion of same sex marriage.

Would you

a)immediately change ur stance and support ....having conditiond ur brain that leader cant err and since you trust him to make good holy spirit inspired decision

b) listen to their arguement to find reason to agree with him..perharps,may be you overlooked certain things

c)immediately, dismiss it as unacceptable.break up and form another church.......oor just find another church

d)continue attending church..since you belive it doesnt matter or since you have spent many years in the church

E) others
Re: What If Your Church Legalises Samesex Marriage by Chazzyboy: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Personally i go Run for my life
Re: What If Your Church Legalises Samesex Marriage by tobechi20(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Away from church?why?

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Opportuned To See God Today What Questions Would You Ask Him / Prayer For Eygptian President / Forgive Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.