Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

How Long Does It Take You To Dress To Church? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Long Does It Take You To Dress To Church? (645 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take You To Dress To Church? by Donmichaelz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
it might intrest you to know that 80% of girls take almost two times their normal dressing up time when preparing for church service,as a guy it takes me 1 min to dress to church,but according to research most people spend more time dressing to church services,is these true?
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Dress To Church? by homesteady(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Yea! Everybody wants to impress and outshine other church members! #I am guilty grin
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Dress To Church? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Dress To Church? by Chinwem(f): 12:11am On Oct 20, 2013
It takes as much time as is available smiley
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Dress To Church? by dedainty(f): 12:22am On Oct 20, 2013
it takes me 30mins
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Dress To Church? by mspee(f): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2013
An hour embarassed
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Dress To Church? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
1-1.5 hours undecided most of that time is hair and clothes.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Dress To Church? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Not long. I prepare the night before so I guess 30 mins.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Dress To Church? by An0nimus: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
adaobi123: Not long. I prepare the night before so I guess 30 mins.
Same.

Donmichaelz: it might intrest you to know that 80% of girls take almost two times their normal dressing up time when preparing for church service,as a guy it takes me 1 min to dress to church, but according to research most people spend more time dressing to church services,is these true?
bros why you dey lie like this? angry
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Dress To Church? by drealdoc89(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
adaobi123: Not long. I prepare the night before so I guess 30 mins.
thumbs up to u then.Cos i can remember vividly dat my sister makes use of dt same 30mins just to tk her bath.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Dress To Church? by drealdoc89(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
An0nimus:
Same.

grin
An0nimus:
Same.

(1) (Reply)

Human Hair / Earnest Jones Engagement Ring For Sale. / How To Wear Vibrant Eyeshadows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.