Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Let's Discuss TWITTER BOOTSRAP Front End Framework Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let's Discuss TWITTER BOOTSRAP Front End Framework Here (609 Views)

GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / Bootstrap 3 Css Classes & Their Functions - For The Front End Developer / Download WP Genesis Framework Latest V 2.0.2 For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss TWITTER BOOTSRAP Front End Framework Here by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
I was recently working on a web application that I really needed to code from scratch myself. My team was counting on me to deliver a professional front end interface that should be responsive and effective. I tried building a responsive front end theme for the framework we were using (Liferay Framework) though I recorded an amount of success, but it really didn't give the professional touch I needed. That was when I discovered Twitter Bootstrap frontend framework. With twitter bootstrap, you can develop professional responsive UI effectively. Let's share and educate ourselves more on this technology..
www.getbootstrap.com
Re: Let's Discuss TWITTER BOOTSRAP Front End Framework Here by we3rdbolt: 2:37am On Oct 22, 2013
I used bt v3 for most of my works.some people say bt gives the same templates.
That's not true,if u know your css you van easily tweak it.
Re: Let's Discuss TWITTER BOOTSRAP Front End Framework Here by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
True its really cool.. I combine it with my own css and it gives me what I want.. U know twitter actually runs on their bootstrap framework
Re: Let's Discuss TWITTER BOOTSRAP Front End Framework Here by yawatide(f): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tis the beginning of the future for mobile web dev - write once, use everywhere. Big time companies are beginning to use it. You really have no excuse not to. Of course, you could choose to ignore it at your own business peril.
Re: Let's Discuss TWITTER BOOTSRAP Front End Framework Here by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
Tis the beginning of the future for mobile web dev - write once, use everywhere. Big time companies are beginning to use it. You really have no excuse not to. Of course, you could choose to ignore it at your own business peril.
So many companies have their sites developed with bootstrap.. It is just powerful and complete. I also find LESS programming language intresting.
Re: Let's Discuss TWITTER BOOTSRAP Front End Framework Here by Djtm(m): 12:46am On Oct 24, 2013
I downloaded bootstrap yesterday and I must confess, It's really cool. I love it. smiley kiss
Re: Let's Discuss TWITTER BOOTSRAP Front End Framework Here by sisqology(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Where have they been since all dis yrs *confused*
Re: Let's Discuss TWITTER BOOTSRAP Front End Framework Here by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2013
sisqology: Where have they been since all dis yrs *confused*
So many tools are online.. You only find them when u search.. Another fantastic tool u might wanna check out is alloy ui. Its a community project by liferay it has a lot of jquerry and javascript power

(1) (Reply)

I Will Build A Simple Website Like This For You! / Konga Is Down / Joomla Guys: Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.