Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa (2067 Views)

Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan / Vampire Discovered In Ikorodu, Lagos / My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Mickey7(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hello nairalanders! I have this friend, an undergraduate, who is obsessed with werewolves, vampires etc..but that's not even the main problem..the beef I have with him is over his love for cartoons. Isn't cartoon for kids?
do u guys think he is normal? because, it's getting really rather irritating..and what do I do about his obsession with vampires and werewolves?
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by KELVINXY: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
I luv cartoons too and I can tell u dats Ok
I even prefer watching cartoons to Nigerian movies..lolz

But the thing with him n werewolves or vampires meehnn thats so so freaking odd..

2 Likes

Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Mickey7(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
KELVIN-XY:

But the thing with him n werewolves or vampires meehnn thats so so freaking odd..
thanks for ur contribution
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Mickey7(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
KELVIN-XY:

if I may ask..are u a Graduate? Undergraduate?...
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by KELVINXY: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mickey7: if I may ask..are u a Graduate? Undergraduate?...
U're welcomed
Undergraduate...
Y askin?
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
I love werewolves and vampire collections too and least I forget the list won't be complete without me including zombies
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Mickey7(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
ULSHERLAN: I love werewolves and vampire collections too and least I forget the list won't be complete without me including zombies
are U obsessed with dem?do u think they exist?
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Mickey7(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
KELVIN-XY:

U're welcomed
Undergraduate...
Y askin?
. Nevermind
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by IamSylva(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Well i'm quite like ur friend.. I'm obsessed with vamparism and lycantropy to the extent that i wish i was a vampire or a lycan(werewolf) i actually blive they are real too and i do not think myself abnormal..
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Mickey7(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
I_am_Sylva: Well i'm quite like ur friend.. I'm obsessed with vamparism and lycantropy to the extent that i wish i was a vampire or a lycan(werewolf) i actually blive they are real too and i do not think myself abnormal..
shocked
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by ojj(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2013
I don't play with my anime cartoons,love watching them so much. Also luv watching vampires n werewolves movies a lot.
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by longjohnsilver: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2013
Op...i think it is natural since he watches a lot of movies/series about them...I once had that kind of obsession with being a spy wen i watched the whole bond collection at a stretch coupled with some other spy thrillers...but I was jolted bak to reality wen someone was shot bifor ma very eyes...I realize say real life no be movie wia director dey shout cut and re-shoot d scene again, so I think with time you friend would outgrow it and move on with his life once he engages in other things...but wait, those things(vampire and werewolf) might exist oh since they are immortal

2 Likes

Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2013
Mickey7: are U obsessed with dem?do u think they exist?
I don't think they exist. grin
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by IamSylva(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mickey7: shocked
what? undecided
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Mickey7(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
longjohnsilver: Op...i think it is natural since he watches a lot of movies/series about them...I once had that kind of obsession with being a spy wen i watched the whole bond collection at a stretch coupled with some other spy thrillers...but I was jolted bak to reality wen someone was shot bifor ma very eyes...I realize say real life no be movie wia director dey shout cut and re-shoot d scene again, so I think with time you friend would outgrow it and move on with his life once he engages in other things...but wait, those things(vampire and werewolf) might exist oh since they are immortal
shocked hmm
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Mickey7(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
I_am_Sylva: what? undecided
y do u think dey exist?
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Csami(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
There's nothing wrong in watching cartoons, cos u don't expect a child to watch cartoons like bleach, naruto and understand it.
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by prof800(m): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2013
Hahaha....
This is very funny..
Really nice joke.
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by IamSylva(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Mickey7: y do u think dey exist?
point of correction.. I dnt think they exist, i knw they exist..

Have u ever read/watched "la bête du gévåudan"?
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Mickey7(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2013
I_am_Sylva:
point of correction.. I dnt think they exist, i knw they exist..

Have u ever read/watched "la bête du gévåudan"?
hmmm no... Dey dnt exist
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Mickey7(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2013
prof800: Hahaha....
This is very funny..
Really nice joke.
grin
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Mickey7(m): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2013
Csami: There's nothing wrong in watching cartoons, cos u don't expect a child to watch cartoons like bleach, naruto and understand it.
if u say so
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by IamSylva(m): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2013
Mickey7: hmmm no... Dey dnt exist
undecided that's what u think.. Fyi, wolfs aren't the only creatures that can exist in were form,
foxes, jaguars e.t.c exist in were form too.. Google la bête du gévaudan
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Mickey7(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
I_am_Sylva:
undecided that's what u think.. Fyi, wolfs aren't the only creatures that can exist in were form,
foxes, jaguars e.t.c exist in were form too.. Google la bête du gévaudan
u really believe dere are humans dt turn into wolves,foxes etc strange
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by IamSylva(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mickey7: u really believe dere are humans dt turn into wolves,foxes etc strange
they exist bro.. I may be one of them 4 all u knw

btw.. U changed d name of the thread to attract viewers aii? grin
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by Mickey7(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
I_am_Sylva:
they exist bro.. I may be one of them 4 all u knw

btw.. U changed d name of the thread to attract viewers aii? grin
yes cheesy
Re: shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa by xarmuelBalogun(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ote.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Nairalanders Who Are Far More Popular in Romance sectionThan Ireneony. / Breaking News!!!! Oba Of Lagos Makes A U-turn. Endorses Jimi Agbaje (LIVE VIDEO) / Beware Of Lust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.