Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Medicine And Surgery In Kogi State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Medicine And Surgery In Kogi State University (6101 Views)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria / Pume Cutoff Mark For Uniben Medicine And Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medicine And Surgery In Kogi State University by Skykid1208(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hi fellow students on NL,I created this thread so that aspairing and Medicine and surgery students in KSU can come together to discus and advise we the aspirant students,pls tell us your admission experiences and your post UTME experience.let me use my self as an example,my dream is to write JAMB 2014 to study Medicine and Surgery in KSU.pls ur help is needed.May God bless you as you help the upcoming docs.....
Re: Medicine And Surgery In Kogi State University by olasman0(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Medicine And Surgery In Kogi State University by Skykid1208(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
olasman0: bro add me up on whatsapp→08166512050...akure tinz
kk,i'll do that

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For Embarking On Adult Education In Nigeria / 2013 May / June Waec Timetable / Get Connected With Wealthy Sugar Mummy,daddy.gay,lesbia. From Marriage Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.