Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Learn How To Use You Photoshop 7 To Edit Picture And Shape Size - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Use You Photoshop 7 To Edit Picture And Shape Size (480 Views)

Need To Edit a Slides Display Theme In WP / How Can I Use An External Css File To Edit Joomla Articles? / Website For People To Edit,upload Pictures For Print: I Need Ideas Sirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Use You Photoshop 7 To Edit Picture And Shape Size by sunhosting(m): 12:06am On Oct 20, 2013
How you finding it hard to edit your pics and shape it in the way you want grin
Now say bey bey to those difficulties and today i am going to show you how to use your photoshop7 for different uses and how to use it for your graphic design work and you will also learn how to design different thing in this topic i am going to show you today. shocked shocked All you need do is to sit back and relax and watch me take you through as i teach, and i will be giving away some free site that might be of help to your graphic work and design. form sun hosting email me if you find any problem at checkline1@yahoo.com or email at support@naijatalknews.com U can get your free hosting at www.iceagehost.com grin grin grin
so let's get started guy! grin grin

First open up your photoshop7 from you desktop and you will find a tool bar at the upper left side of your page.

(1) (Reply)

Integrate Your Site With An E-commerce Payment Gateway / See How To On Your Techno D3 3g / DoES The $100 Google Adword Coupon Ever Work For Nigerian Billings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.