Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State (1346 Views)

Get Gsm Numbers For Campaigns Now / Get Gsm Numbers Arranged State By State / Get Gsm Database In Nigeria At Only N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Tonykings: 2:35am On Oct 20, 2013
I have a database of ova 88million mobile numbers arranged according to state including the FCT.. These numbers ar up to date and 100%efficient in marketin ur good or service,political campagin, short code service marketing, chruch program etc... This database usually goes for N15k (u cn google it for proof) but i wuld sell it for just 3k only!!!..... To place order call now 08164860847 or 08189576778
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by kentochi(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2013
How can it put food on my table.
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Tonykings: 6:33am On Oct 20, 2013
It basically depends on ur job, either offline or online.... If u ar on online biznx man, lets say info marketin nd u av an hot offer u cn use it to advertise ur prouct to ppl in ur locality also u cn write proposal to companies,churches,hotels,schools, political parties etc in ur locality or state as it were, dt u av culd market dier goods or services to d whole state via bulk sms also u culd set up a mini bulk sms business around dt... Still u cn sell it out to decide to sell it to ppl around u dt needs it,8,9 or 10k depends on u(its sold for 15k online)..

And also if u ar on offline business man, u cn advertise ur product tru dt means too, is cheap and effective... If u tk d statistic of hw many ppl gt to watch local tv stations or or av d tym to turn on d radio,u wuld get to understand... D advantage it (bulksms advertising) has is dt its deliverd directly to targeted customers phone, dt means e gets to read it as often as possible as a reminda.. Thanks
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by kentochi(m): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2013
Can you educate me more on my email tochi4edu190atgmail dot com
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Tonykings: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2013
Ok... I wuld snd u a manual
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Mcleo007(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
The numbers, are they geo-located? Like targeted based on location; for instance i have a product intended for people around a particular area, say ikeja, do your numbers count as such?
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by adamsjoiy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
SEND ME THE MANUAL. iyanuadams@gmail.com Im interested in buying the database.
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
The manual, pls. - muhrisen@yahoo.com
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by benodic: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
i am interested. send me the manual. masterben2009@gmail.com
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Tonykings: 1:25am On Oct 21, 2013
Ok .. First manual has been sent to evribodi.....
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Tonykings: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2013
Mcleo007: The numbers, are they geo-located? Like targeted based on location; for instance i have a product intended for people around a particular area, say ikeja, do your numbers count as such?

d numbers ar nt arranged accordin to local govt..bt if u want dt it cn b arranged...u cn contact me lets tlk
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Mcleo007(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tonykings:

d numbers ar nt arranged accordin to local govt..bt if u want dt it cn b arranged...u cn contact me lets tlk

oK, pLS send manual to mcleotyrese2 at gmail dot com
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Tonykings: 3:29am On Oct 22, 2013
Mcleo007:

oK, pLS send manual to mcleotyrese2 at gmail dot com

done chk ur mail
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by benchuksa(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2013
I need the manual, seed it to bennykelma@gmail.com
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Tonykings: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2013
benchuksa: I need the manual, seed it to bennykelma@gmail.com

done u cn chk ur mail nw
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Tonykings: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Helloo... Due to your request, i just got anoda database that is separated according to local govt. Sounds lik good news to evri1 so we cn effectifely communicate to out local govt and immediate surrounding
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Tonykings: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
The role of effective marketing can not be over emphasize, in any business venture especially in our today market... In dz century of technological boom and origin of smart phones, the bond btw humnas and various hand held gadget, be it mobile phones,or tabs as it were has greatly been strenghtened.... Any business that would survive the test of time must be ready to put into its mix ''telecommunication'' marketing technique in order to conquer the storm of our 21st century market, and reach directly to its targeted customers a concept of ''puting ur advert where d eye of ur potential customers are''
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by MissAddy: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Hello,please send manual to adrinbello@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Tonykings: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2013
MissAddy: Hello,please send manual to adrinbello@yahoo.co.uk.

ok u cn chk ur mail nw
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by xxxxyy: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2013
Please can you send this manual to onlinemoneyme@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by caldonas: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Tonykings: Ok .. First manual has been sent to evribodi.....

Send me a manual please. donasmd@gmail.com
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by caldonas: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Tonykings: I have a database of ova 88million mobile numbers arranged according to state including the FCT.. These numbers ar up to date and 100%efficient in marketin ur good or service,political campagin, short code service marketing, chruch program etc... This database usually goes for N15k (u cn google it for proof) but i wuld sell it for just 3k only!!!..... To place order call now 08164860847 or 08189576778

I am highly interested to buy and do other business with you. Please send me a manual and detailed explanation. E-mail: donasmd@gmail.com
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by caldonas: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Tonykings: Helloo... Due to your request, i just got anoda database that is separated according to local govt. Sounds lik good news to evri1 so we cn effectifely communicate to out local govt and immediate surrounding

I am eager to have your data base asap but please how do I verify that they are targeted or specific as you claim. Secondly, can you educate me on the legality of using this particular marketing tactics because I am thinking that it could be considered as an un solicited text message and might attract some legal wahala. Please clarify me. My email: donasmd@gmail.com - whatsapp: 08168524865
Re: Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State by Tonykings: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2013
Remember, with this database they can 100% target their audience either for marketing or publicity.

Look to the Future of Location-based Marketing?

Mobile location-based services give you the ability to reach anybody with a mobile phone in the place that they are at the time that they need the information. Everyone needs this solution.

The rate of change in location-based marketing presents both opportunities and challenges. Knowing the trends in location-based marketing is critical to ensuring that today’s decisions translate into tomorrow’s successes.

Getting Started with Location-Based Marketing Is No Longer a Challenge!!!

>>>FOCUS ON THE SOLUTION NOW<<<

As a Mobile Marketer the only way you can stay alive and attract more money in your business Is to have this LGA's sorted GSM Database. Which will set you apart from the crowded industry. Let your Unique Selling Proposition be Location-Based Marketing for your clients.

Get The LGA's Sorted NationWide GSM Database (Over 88 Million)

I have the LGA'S GSM Database Now Which Has Been Reserved By A Selected Few.

This Is Something Beyond Great.

As you have my 100% guarantee as to the reliability of this database.

I have been using it for a while. It was the same database I used in delivering my clients job in the just concluded Anambra state election. It's a total of over 88 Million numbers comprising all the Lga's across the 36 states. All for N3,000 only (its worth N15,000 you can google it for proof)

Below is a screen shot

Call now to place order.. First come first serve. 08189576778 or 08164860847 or bb pin 22140AA7

(1) (Reply)

Become A Master Of Sales! / Teeth Whitening Strips: Go From Yellow To White / Buy E-gold At N170

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.