Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

post ur pic here(B.A.D)beautiful and different - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / post ur pic here(B.A.D)beautiful and different (1008 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

post ur pic here(B.A.D)beautiful and different by airclipse(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, my name is Airclipse cool, and I've always been a fan of pictures(asin I like тσ look pics die wink )so I decided тσ create this thread and I hope we all have fun WiтЂ it....
I've always wondered wЂaт my fellow nairalanders look like in reality, because most times when I view a users profile, His/her picture is unavailable or that of tom n jerry is used(my point is...the person pic no dey dere) as the profile pic so I jes assume the person looks like dis no offence intended Oooh... grin shocked

Re: post ur pic here(B.A.D)beautiful and different by airclipse(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
And I would like тσ be proven otherwise grin....so post ur pics here,.if you get 5 or more likes.....Omo dat means Majid michel n Halle Berry ain't got nothing on you........(Pls let's keep it clean)
let's have fun....
Re: post ur pic here(B.A.D)beautiful and different by Afrocatalyst: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Guy u funny o. Well, mine is on my profile. I tink dat's ok for now.
Re: post ur pic here(B.A.D)beautiful and different by airclipse(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hahaha.....another reason might be E-fights ....so they choose nσт тσ pt pics so as тσ remain unknown....
Re: post ur pic here(B.A.D)beautiful and different by jamace(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2013
airclipse: Hahaha.....another reason might be E-fights ....so they choose nσт тσ pt pics so as тσ remain unknown....
If you have very good sight, then you can spot me in my profile pix. Check and confirm. cheesy
Re: post ur pic here(B.A.D)beautiful and different by airclipse(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2013
jamace: If you have very good sight, then you can spot me in my profile pix. Check and confirm. cheesy
guy u bad o...na flower u be ni? shocked
Re: post ur pic here(B.A.D)beautiful and different by jamace(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2013
airclipse: guy u bad o...na flower u be ni? shocked
You mean you didn't spot me seated inside the flower garden? Maybe, only the eyes of good men can see me.
Re: post ur pic here(B.A.D)beautiful and different by airclipse(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2013
jamace: You mean you didn't spot me seated inside the flower garden? Maybe, only the eyes of good men can see me.
ℓ‎ôℓ if u still insist u'r seated amidst the flowers....den wЂσ am I тσ say otherwise.... I c U den
Re: post ur pic here(B.A.D)beautiful and different by nestaAK(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2013
jamace: You mean you didn't spot me seated inside the flower garden? Maybe, only the eyes of good men can see me.

Guy na lizard I see for the edge Oo.
Re: post ur pic here(B.A.D)beautiful and different by jamace(m): 5:36am On Oct 23, 2013
nesta-AK:

Guy na lizard I see for the edge Oo.
Try again. almost there. cool
Re: post ur pic here(B.A.D)beautiful and different by Emmyk(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Check my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser: Can You Figure This One Out? / Who Keeps Fish ? / Any Detective In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.