Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Career - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Career (1215 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career by temlaw2020: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
I am undergraduate of computer scienceand i also have a diploma in french . I am about writing a certification exam in comptia A+.I am thinking after my exams, i want to go and learn from the roadside computer engineers to have a good skills.But most people said i should proceed to CCNA.My question now is skills not.necessary after certification? i believe its worthless having a certification you cant defend with skills.Whats your own view.
.Am also planning to write my delf examination in french to become a certified french speaker.Do you think the combination of my IT skills and language will help after school?
Re: Career by hammedkola(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
Both are needed...since nowadays, you won't be taught practical aspect of the computer in school other than just theory...so going ahead to learn it somewhere else isn't a bad idea, likewise if you will be hired in any organization on "merit" base, you 'll be required of a certification of your skill.

In a nut shell, acquire the skills first, before the certification, you are gonna understand better.
Re: Career by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Well since that is the case, Good-luck and i hope you find what you so desire, have faith
Re: Career by temlaw2020: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
i am writing the exam this wednesday i read all in one by mike meyers and i av the vedio snd my dumps.what i actually want is where i can practise all i have learnt to become perfect because i believe if i dont do anything after my certification i will forget since am still in school
Re: Career by Loggix: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
temlaw2020: I am undergraduate of computer scienceand i also have a diploma in french . I am about writing a certification exam in comptia A+.I am thinking after my exams, i want to go and learn from the roadside computer engineers to have a good skills.But most people said i should proceed to CCNA.My question now is skills not.necessary after certification? i believe its worthless having a certification you cant defend with skills.Whats your own view.
.Am also planning to write my delf examination in french to become a certified french speaker.Do you think the combination of my IT skills and language will help after school?

The dumps may help one pass the exams, but they do not impart the confidence and practical skills you gain by doing it 'live'. At Loggix NetwoRx Technologies, we provide candidates with Physical Cisco Devices Racks from CCNA thru CCIE in R/S, Voice, Security, and Wireless Tracks. Do not take our word for it, Please visit our facility to see for yourself.

For November registrations, with classes beginning November 18, we offer the following incentives,
1. 1Gig of Web/Data access SIM card.
2. Free WiFi access in the Center for registered Students.

Web: www.loggixtechnologies.com
FB:[url] http://www.facebook.com/Loggix.Technologies2013[/url]

This is the Best Cisco Equipped Lab Center In Nigeria. - Come and See for yourself.

Please Visit us online for more info, or check us out in the Cisco Professionals Forumn
https://www.nairaland.com/230358/cisco-thread-cisco-professionals-identify/17#18503746

Or Call Us at:
Nigeria +234-812-583-8902
USA +1-202-446-6261

Loggix NetwoRx Technologies.
Pioneer Road, Lekki-Epe Expressway@ Jakande Round-about,
Lekki Phase 2, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
info@loggixTechnologies.com

Follow us: on
FB: :http://www.facebook.com/Loggix.Technologies2013
Twitter: #LoggixTech
Re: Career by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2013
temlaw2020: I am undergraduate of computer scienceand i also have a diploma in french . I am about writing a certification exam in comptia A+.I am thinking after my exams, i want to go and learn from the roadside computer engineers to have a good skills.But most people said i should proceed to CCNA.My question now is skills not.necessary after certification? i believe its worthless having a certification you cant defend with skills.Whats your own view.

Wow, that's my bro. I'm a graduate of Computer Science currently serving in Ogun state. I'm into computer programming working exclusively with Vb.Net, HTML/CSS, PHP/MySQL and a bit of Java. I'm also into foreign languages like French (DELF) and Chinese (HSK). You wanna know where the two skills meet? Visit the recruitment pages of multinational firms (especially the French ones like Total, Chevron, Peugeot etc). Total recruitment form for example has entries for any foreign language you can speak; it also has entries for your level in the language. The recruitment is automatic ie when a there's a vacancy, the system compares the required qualities with the content of the database and automatically shortlists some names to whom mails will then be sent. Now IT is needed everywhere (and Total needs even more as I was at the Total/French program), French is also needed in all French organisation. The grand question is, how many IT experts can also speak French? That's where the system picks out the likes of you and I. Now, know that I used Total as example, a lot of other multinationals do like that. It's nice meeting you.
Re: Career by engrshakespeare: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
GozieDiora:

Wow, that's my bro. I'm a graduate of Computer Science currently serving in Ogun state. I'm into computer programming working exclusively with Vb.Net, HTML/CSS, PHP/MySQL and a bit of Java. I'm also into foreign languages like French (DELF) and Chinese (HSK). You wanna know where the two skills meet? Visit the recruitment pages of multinational firms (especially the French ones like Total, Chevron, Peugeot etc). Total recruitment form for example has entries for any foreign language you can speak; it also has entries for your level in the language. The recruitment is automatic ie when a there's a vacancy, the system compares the required qualities with the content of the database and automatically shortlists some names to whom mails will then be sent. Now IT is needed everywhere (and Total needs even more as I was at the Total/French program), French is also needed in all French organisation. The grand question is, how many IT experts can also speak French? That's where the system picks out the likes of you and I. Now, know that I used Total as example, a lot of other multinationals do like that. It's nice meeting you.

你会说汉语吗?
Re: Career by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2015
engrshakespeare:

你会说汉语吗?

是啊,我说韩语

Dianshi, wode hanzi, xianzai, bu tai hao. sad
Re: Career by engrshakespeare: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
GozieDiora:

是啊,我说韩语

Dianshi, wode hanzi, xianzai, bu tai hao. sad

一目了然,能看出来。
Re: Career by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2015
engrshakespeare:

一目了然,能看出来。

Ni hen cubao ! Wode hanyu feichang bu cuo ! Wo yijing xie wode HSK 4 kaoshi !

Erqie, wode fayu ye hen hao !

tongue
Re: Career by engrshakespeare: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
GozieDiora:

Ni hen cubao ! Wode hanyu feichang bu cuo ! Wo yijing xie wode HSK 4 kaoshi !

Erqie, wode fayu ye hen hao !

tongue

那你怎么不会汉字呐?
Re: Career by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2015
engrshakespeare:

那你怎么不会汉字呐?

Tā yǐjīng zhǎng sad

(1) (Reply)

kkkkk / CGFNS exams and registration in Nigeria / Oracle Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.