Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? (727 Views)

What Investment Or Business Can Double My 500k In A Month / This Investment Will Make You Rich. / Cocoa Production In Nigeria Will Double By 2015 - Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by economia: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
INVESTMENT NOT BUSINESS THAT NEED MY INVOLVEMET TO RUN. THE CAPITAL IS JUST N400,000. I NEED THE RETURN TO BE WEEKLY AND THE TAKE OFF IMEDIATLY AFTER I SUBMIT MY CAPITAL. I NEED A LEGITIMATE AND LOGICAL DEAL THAT IS INSURABLE. PLS GIVE INSIGHT.
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 22, 2013
Hello i know a very good investment. You and your friends can pull resources toogether and buy a trailer load of dangote cement. This is what you'll do contact delers and notify them that you have cements to supply some will agree to buy and then ask them to pay 5% upfront to secure the sales. Then go to dangote cement factory and buy but make sure you buy from the factory gangan and not from people who just hang around the factory, the profit won't be mind-blowin but they will be stable. Plus i just remembered there are still som criteria to meet before being allowed to buy directly from dangote cement

please visit www.akinmail..com and bookmark if you find my wesite interesting. Luvs
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by nairafx: 4:23am On Nov 01, 2013
Yeah, Dangote Cement in Ibese is ok. I also supply them sand & granite. @ OP, if u want investment on daily returns, u can get involved in sand & granite supply as a sub-contractor. That is what I do. Call me on 08130552321 or email: fxpronaija@gmail.com. Gud luck

(1) (Reply)

Multi-function Solar Led Light: Major Distributor And Sub Distributor Wanted / Gtbank Illegally Robbing Me Of N6,000 Currently Through Undelivered Airtime / Re: Online Business...unpleasant Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.