Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,345 members, 7,839,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Do You Think About Wazobia Fm And Cool Fm? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think About Wazobia Fm And Cool Fm? (6611 Views)

Listen To Wazobia Fm Live Online And Video / Matse Uwatse Quits Wazobia FM For 93.9 Nigeria Info Station / Eko FM and Radio Lagos Go Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Wazobia Fm And Cool Fm? by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2008
i think wazobia fm is tight!! but i hear rumors that they are linked to cool fm. well, even if they are, they shouldn't make the same mistake cool did - which is why they're now 'advert fm'.
while we're on the subject, can someone please throw dotun away? the guy must be tone deaf what with the kinda music he plays. the afrotropical hour in the morning is enough to put me in a foul mood, yet ejike can find lovely african tracks to play. it's almost as though dotun selects his music from dan foster's 'flushed' songs!!! what's up with that?
Re: What Do You Think About Wazobia Fm And Cool Fm? by Scopium: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2008
[size=13pt]I like cool fm. Wazobia fm plays all kind of junk, I don't like that. I only flick through wazobia when rhythm and cool fm are running ads. I must say it's annoying when some cool fm presenters murk/bastardize names, I feel like murking them as well.[/size]
Re: What Do You Think About Wazobia Fm And Cool Fm? by generous: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2008
hi guys,ithink i love wazobia fm cous they are purely and strictly nigerian. grin
Re: What Do You Think About Wazobia Fm And Cool Fm? by pheesayor(m): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2008
iceblue:

i think wazobia fm is tight!! but i hear rumors that they are linked to cool fm. well, even if they are, they shouldn't make the same mistake cool did - which is why they're now 'advert fm'.
while we're on the subject, can someone please throw dotun away? the guy must be tone deaf what with the kind of music he plays. the afrotropical hour in the morning is enough to put me in a foul mood, yet ejike can find lovely african tracks to play. it's almost as though dotun selects his music from dan foster's 'flushed' songs!!! what's up with that?
It's not a rumour, they are both located in the same place (Etim Iyen crescent) and I think wazobia was meant to be the exact opposite of cool fm
Re: What Do You Think About Wazobia Fm And Cool Fm? by mreds: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2008
It's as if you guys are yet to know both stations belong to the same owner(cool fm and wazobia)Wazobia was just to exhibit more of african and naija context.Since dan had left cool fm,the only prog. i listen to is sports express.Guys stop arguing about which 1 is best.
Re: What Do You Think About Wazobia Fm And Cool Fm? by Dclique(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2008
Wow, lol
Re: What Do You Think About Wazobia Fm And Cool Fm? by seun001(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2008
yes,i reckon they are the same building on etim inyang crescent.just about time somebody thot about a localized radio broadcast and stop fights between folks over which station to listen to.
and yeah, their news is just too hilarious and the way presenters yab themselves. grin grin grin grin cheesy grin shocked cool

Cool Fm is the Bomb anyday abeg,just that they seem to be doin more talking than music nowadays especially at nite, undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Wazobia Fm And Cool Fm? by frijos(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2008
Both stations are still cool to me grin
Re: What Do You Think About Wazobia Fm And Cool Fm? by frijos(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2008
I'm getting radio spins at wazobia so wht do y'all xpect. Shouts out to rythm as well, but i don't need just radio spins i need dough! Royalties, yesso that's wht am talkin' bout! grin
Re: What Do You Think About Wazobia Fm And Cool Fm? by marktwain: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2009
About being linked, there is definite proof in Port harcourt.
Whenever there is power outage and wazobia fm falls silent, i notice that cool fm is also off. And they come back on at the same time.
I've started listening out to see if the guys that broadcast in the morning at cool fm find their voice on wazobia in the afternoon.

Good business sense, if you ask me though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Numark Cdx Cd Turntables X 2 - 4 Sale: / Phyno #connect Lyrics And Translation In English / Download Album: 2face Idibia - [WARRIORS Zip File]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.