Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

During Interview,do You Wish Other Applicants Best Of Luck - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / During Interview,do You Wish Other Applicants Best Of Luck (588 Views)

How Do You Answer Salary Questions During Interview / Is It Fair To Ask The Employees To State The Amount To Be Paid During Interview? / Interview Exposed-Some Of The Things You Need To Know Before & During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

During Interview,do You Wish Other Applicants Best Of Luck by tompat86(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
do you really wish others all the best knowing fully well that you are competing against each other?
Re: During Interview,do You Wish Other Applicants Best Of Luck by BlessedFellow: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
tompat86: do you really wish others all the best knowing fully well that you are competing against each other?

@OP: Yeah!!! I sincerely wish them 'Best of Luck'. I know what will be will be. If we are able to prove our worth to our prospective employer, then we would end up being colleagues. If they are offered the job and I am not, then it is the coy's loss and I know God has a better plan for me.

Whatever the case may be, they will become part of my invaluable network.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Expert-user Wanted! / For Corps Members&fresh Graduates In Nigeria Looking For Part-time Jobs / In Search Of A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.