Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,339 members, 7,954,389 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Witch Hazel Face Toner - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Witch Hazel Face Toner (2564 Views)

Hazel Or Grey Color Contact Lenses / Witch Hazel For Clear Skin / Uniform Toner Lotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witch Hazel Face Toner by steaming(f): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2008
Hallo peeps, please where can i buy Witch Hazel Face Toner here in ABuja. Was told its very good. Do help a sis with info. Thanks.

Then again, does anyone have an idea where they sell mac Concealer. Was using Mary kay Foundation and poder and after months, its not worth the price.

So please where and how much can i get Mac Concealer.
Re: Witch Hazel Face Toner by wabada(f): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2008
hi, if you still need the items mail me on buki@live.co.uk. I am in the UK at the moment on business and often i take orders and shop for my customers. So let me know and we can take it from there. Please spread the word if your friends have requests,
Re: Witch Hazel Face Toner by joywendy(f): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2014
lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Witch Hazel Face Toner by anitaoluchi(f): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
wabada:
hi, if you still need the items mail me on buki@live.co.uk. I am in the UK at the moment on business and often i take orders and shop for my customers. So let me know and we can take it from there. Please spread the word if your friends have requests,
hi wabada pls can u buy hip pad for me if yes re u on whattsapp or bbm pls drop a contact that I can reach you with so I will show u the type of hips pad u will get for me nd how to send the money to u

(1) (Reply)

~ Challenging Sterotype Size 10 Mannequins For Size 14 Mannequins ~ / Sales On All 100% Human Hair Glueless Wigs / Checkout 10 Trending Color Combinations For Bride To Be (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.