Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How Much Did You Buy Dollars? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Buy Dollars? (741 Views)

How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Did You Buy Dollars? by purplecircle: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Someone please help with the current exchange rate, i just saw $1-168 on a site, am shocked!!!!
Re: How Much Did You Buy Dollars? by Trut(m): 1:25am On Oct 21, 2013
I bought at N169/$1 on thursday last week. The price will still rise, since CBN stopped issuing Dollar in Western Union and Money Gram, the price of dollar increase immediately.
Re: How Much Did You Buy Dollars? by blacknp(m): 2:19am On Oct 21, 2013
I get a cheque every tuesday in dollars paid into my domicillary account at GT Bank from guinness record books museum Atlantic City, New Jersey for referring the bustiest woman for their big bust category to over throw norma stitz for an on going documentary i was shocked when i went to sell some dollars to my aboki last tuesday sold it for 1/164 to the dollar,Nigeria is finished when i moved back to the country some 3 years ago i was selling at 1/150.It's an emerging countries market problem,even Brazil and South Africa are feeling the pinch in their local exchanges against the Green-Back.
Re: How Much Did You Buy Dollars? by purplecircle: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2013
Trut: I bought at N169/$1 on thursday last week. The price will still rise, since CBN stopped issuing Dollar in Western Union and Money Gram, the price of dollar increase immediately.
Nigeria oo! Imagine 169, jeez! This is bad..
Re: How Much Did You Buy Dollars? by Gold2NairaCom(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2013
This is weird, i just called 3 Mallams to inquire the price of Dollars, they said the price for today is ₦170 per $...
Re: How Much Did You Buy Dollars? by arbitrage: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:
This is weird, i just called 3 Mallams to inquire the price of Dollars, they said the price for today is ₦170 per $...

Interesting, but I still get dollars into my dom account at about CBN rate two days ago for N160. Could it be because mine is done cashless any time I want via my mobile banking without visiting BDC or the banking hall? These rates stated here are appalling indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Legitimate Means To Make Money Online In Nigeria / The Less You Know, The More You Make: A Mathematical Proof / China Officially Overtakes USA As World's Largest Economy, According To IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.