Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Had A Regular Childhood - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had A Regular Childhood - Davido (852 Views)

Timaya Blasted Over Not Having A Regular Job Post / Childhood Pictures Of Some Nigerian Celebrities / Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Regular Childhood - Davido by octaviusesse(m): 6:13am On Oct 21, 2013
Hit making 'Skelewu' crooner , Davido sat down with Nigerian Tribune's Joan Omionawele in a bare it all interview.

Here is what he has to say, about growing up, life before fame, future plans and more...

You recently returned from your first musical tour. What was the experience like?
It was a great experience. I had to fly, land, perform, fly again, land, and perform. Singing in front of different crowds in different countries was a serious thing but it was a lot of fun. I met so many people. Generally, the tour was a lot of fun.

You’ve achieved fame within such a short period of time. How were you able to do that?
God has had my back, always. It’s all God’s doing. From my single back then, He had said it was my time; and so I kept doing my thing, working hard, spending more time working on the music and sampling all kinds of sounds. That’s how it came about.

Before you became a big shot, what were those days of humble beginnings in the industry like?
They weren’t easy – having to prove that you could do this, or that you could be big and sell records, and then not having people believe you or want to take a chance. I had some rough periods of even hungry days in the studio. Sometimes you got broke, but still just found one way or the other to pull through. I had plenty rough times....... Read More http://www.searchlightnigeria.com/2013/10/i-had-regular-childhood-davido.html
Re: I Had A Regular Childhood - Davido by Gee001: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: I Had A Regular Childhood - Davido by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2013
Ok.
Re: I Had A Regular Childhood - Davido by sambaba32yaho: 6:31am On Oct 21, 2013
Ever body get in own story to tell
Re: I Had A Regular Childhood - Davido by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2013
Gee001: .
trying so hard 2 b first 2 comment huh?:p cheesy
Re: I Had A Regular Childhood - Davido by Gee001: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2013
screenagerjoe: trying so hard 2 b first 2 comment huh?:p cheesy
lol. *winks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal: ‘I Never Had A Contract With Mavin Records’ / Can Lagbaja Ever Unmask His Face? Why? / Actress Genevieve Nnaji Denies Calling Nollywood Bland And Mediocre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.