Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) (1261 Views)

Most Dangerous Snakes In The World -(pictures) / Japan Accepts America Robot Challenge - War! / Japan Toilet-maker Unveils 'Poop-powered' Motorbike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by Chino72: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2013
Brand New Innosson SUV

3 Likes

Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by Chino72: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2013
Its possible that SE and particularly Anambra will meet the deadline for MDG...
Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by Chino72: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2013
Just took the picture now. I am part of the team that stormed Nnewi this morning on a working visit to the first indigenous vehicle manufacturing plant in the black world..

Innoson just rolled out this brand..

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2013
Wow! This is awesome... I'm loving this.
Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by nig2change: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2013
God is with us Nigerians. Let's discover our potential.
Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by Adrenaline123(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2013
Tech- n'uzu
Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by Datiboboi: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2013
This forum is not the best place to share this kind of good news.
I know some peeps understand me
Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by eagleeye2: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2013
How much?
Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by phantom(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2013
these vehicles should be a lot cheaper than their foreign counterparts.i wish igbos can support their own.the leaders in the south east can start by using these vehicles as official cars.we cant expect to export our products when we dont even use them.
Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2013
phantom: these vehicles should be a lot cheaper than their foreign counterparts.i wish igbos can support their own.the leaders in the south east can start by using these vehicles as official cars.we cant expect to export our products when we dont even use them.
All Anambra state government vehicles purchased since the plant became functional are INNOSON.

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by Chino72: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2013
Inosson is living up to his promise:

"I can tell you that in terms of durability, Innoson vehicles are more durable. Also in terms of price, ours is also cheaper. As I told you earlier, ours is quality matched with affordability. I want to stop Nigerians from driving tokunbo cars because it does not command respect and also because of its inherent risks. That is why we decided to make sure that we come out with vehicles that Nigerian could afford."- Inosson

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvmoviethread1/37467/3/
Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by kross01(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2013
chino try and get more pics of his other vehicles; the pick ups, refuse disposal trucks and the city transport buses. i can only imagine where that brand IVM will be in 10yrs time
Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2013
As a hausa man, one thing i like about igbos is creativity. Good work there innoson.
Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by iterator25: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
China undecided
Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by tundebj(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
Lets suport them, dis is briliant
Re: Nnewi Truly The Japan Of The Black World (pictures) by moshino(m): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2013
Chino72: Just took the picture now. I am part of the team that stormed Nnewi this morning on a working visit to the first indigenous vehicle manufacturing plant in the black world..

Innoson just rolled out this brand..

Is it a 'Vehicle manufacturing plant' or a 'Vehicle Assembly Plant'? I don't know, so I ask.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Adds Free Voice Calling, Call For Free! / This Font Simulates What It's Like To Have Dyslexia / Get A Responsive Website, Business Website, E-commerce Website, Blog Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.