Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: (93684 Views)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
dapsondou:

Hmmm....
Tell her your mind. Don't be shy

*runs out*
cheesy
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Godwin10(m): 12:16am On Dec 22, 2013
Hello fynestboi, am a student of the university of benin,I was trying to help, I n my colleagues, . I understand y u blocked d thread, buh wen is it goin to be reopened..
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 3:36am On Dec 22, 2013
Godwin10: Hello fynestboi, am a student of the university of benin,I was trying to help, I n my colleagues, . I understand y u blocked d thread, buh wen is it goin to be reopened..
same tin wif mine.... Wen precisely shuld we expect it to be unlocked.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 4:56am On Dec 22, 2013
Kiingsolomon: same tin wif mine.... Wen precisely shuld we expect it to be unlocked.
first week in january...

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2013
May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness.Merry Christmas!
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by odizeey(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2013
Fynestboi: May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness.Merry Christmas!
merry Christmas to u
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2013
odizeey: merry Christmas to u
how we go celebrate am na?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by odizeey(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Fynestboi: how we go celebrate am na?
na u we go ask o. Na u b boSs,shoW us some love
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2013
Manage am.
odizeey: na u we go ask o. Na u b boSs,shoW us some love
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by odizeey(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Fynestboi: Manage am.
baba I no dey dat one,as a warri boy,I no dey do online chicken,na online digits
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Tuntheycr7: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=Fynestboi]

Ya xmas rice boss

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
odizeey: baba I no dey dat one,as a warri boy,I no dey do online chicken,na online digits
ehn ehn ok am coming........
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Sermwell(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sup fynest? Pls how can I check when sum1 PM's me! And how can I send a PM? Tankz
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sermwell: Sup fynest? Pls how can I check when sum1 PM's me! And how can I send a PM? Tankz
to check your PM, check your email.

To send PM just check the persons profile you would see send message to the pesn.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Sermwell(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Fynestboi: to check your PM, check your email.

To send PM just check the persons profile you would see send message to the pesn.
Owk tankz
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by chycoroxie(f): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year fynest
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2014
chycoroxie: Happy new year fynest

Is Fynest d only person here?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
chycoroxie: Happy new year fynest
sweetheart mi...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
dapsondou:

i smell jealousytonguetonguetongue Btw

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by odizeey(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year all
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2014
Fynestboi: i smell jealousytonguetonguetongue Btw

Iffa dash u blow
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2014
dapsondou:
Iffa dash u blow
wetn do my own hand? undecided angry
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2014
Fynestboi: wetin do my own hand?

Have u forgotten ure my sparring partner?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by chycoroxie(f): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
dapsondou:

Sorry ooo,happy new year to you n everyone in fynestboi's lodge
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2014
chycoroxie:
Sorry ooo,happy new year to you n everyone in fynestboi's lodge
Now ure talking wink
Happy new year to you too
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2014
dapsondou:

Have u forgot ure my sparring partner?
no try me.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Talibani(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Finest boi, I recommended this for front page a long time and yet other chat threads that were created after it got moved to fp.

Please, its a new semester and a new school year. Most freshers would need the information on this thread. Please frontpage.
https://www.nairaland.com/1430571/university-calabar-students-chat-room

Bless you.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2014
FB abeg unban me from ur robot ASAP before I turn NL to ashes

#grins#
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2014
dapsondou: FB abeg unban me from ur robot ASAP before I turn NL to ashes

#grins#
gringringrin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2014
Fynestboi: gringringrin

Thank you jare.
I no know wetin I do for d robot to ban me
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2014
Wow!... Itz long av been here. Fynestboi and othersgrin Happy New Year.

How una dey,sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (83) (Reply)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.