Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event (4093 Views)

D'banj Wears Christian Louboutin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by feARless1(f): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
For his performance at the Hennessy event on Saturday, Dbanj wore a uniquely designed sequined two-piece jacket said to be worth over one million naira. Yep, you heard right. Over N1million and it was sent in from the US. That's how big boys roll...:-)

Source: http://diamondodey..com/2013/10/dbanj-wears-1million-naira-suit-to.html?m=1

Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by zube01(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nna eh! where does this guy get his money from!
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by Eneze1(f): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
is the jacket made of gold?
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by homesteady(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
1st it was that N4million suit, now this one again! shocked that's N5million! shocked just on 2 suits?

Does this guy realise that with just one of this suits, my wardrobe will never remain the same again angry
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by demelza: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Eeja nla looking fresh!
He's literally wearing money on his back.
#Gbogbo Bigz Boiz!
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by Tolexander: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wetin make the jacket cost #1m? Shey na the kampala wey dem use patch the sleeves?
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by constance500: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady: 1st it was that N4million suit, now this one again! shocked that's N5million! shocked just on 2 suits?

Does this guy realise that with just one of this suits, my wardrobe will never remain the same again angry
God bless u grin
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by feARless1(f): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady: 1st it was that N4million suit, now this one again! shocked that's N5million! shocked just on 2 suits?

. Hahaha this guy you funny die grin grin grin, with okrika clothes abi? grin grin grin grin , choi Balogun market go hear am
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by homesteady(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
. Hahaha this guy you funny die grin grin grin, with okrika clothes abi? grin grin grin grin , choi Balogun market go hear am

Okrika ke? I'll just go to one boutique and buy all their clothes and shoes grin
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by tellwisdom: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Still cheap undecided
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by Airforce1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2013

Is it that bad??

Anyway sha, my wardrobe is back to shapeless ...text me your home addy so I can ship some to you.

I'm a nice guy..
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by IAMBREEZY: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
And that jacket is cheap my hommie have a gold jacket which cost around $18,000
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by slimmygold1(f): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
do i care,tank God for the gift of salvation n life.
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by homesteady(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Airforce1:

Is it that bad??

Anyway sha, my wardrobe is back to shapeless ...text me your home addy so I can ship some to you.

I'm a nice guy..

grin grin LOL! Is it not only 3 shirts that you have? grin those 3 shirts that you are always taking pictures with grin
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by gistyinka(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by feARless1(f): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
IAMBREEZY: And that jacket is cheap my hommie have a gold jacket which cost around $18,000
and it has not made naira land front page? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by safarigirl(f): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
The most expensive things are usually ugly, I wonder why

1 Like

Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
owo n wole wa! e go cont 2better by Gods grace........ejan la carry on
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Eja Nla on point
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by youngice(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
safarigirl: The most expensive things are usually ugly, I wonder why
abi o
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by IAMBREEZY: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
and it has not made naira land front page? shocked shocked shocked
sweety it wasn't mine that's why it didn't make nairaland front page,i don't spend my cash on those ugly stuff,i prefer simple cloth.
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=tellwisdom]Still cheap undecided[/quote

grin grin
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 22, 2013
person just wear brand new car 4 body. Na wa o! Whetha devil like it or not, me i must rich o!
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by chidarl85: 1:30am On Oct 22, 2013
After admiring D'Banj's suit, go to http://chichiscuisine..com/ to get your delicious easy to follow recipes. Thank me later!!!

Follow me on twitter @chichiscuisine

Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by Ziggyzito(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
After all, he has worn a 3.5m naira suit grin
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by angelTI(f): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
chai. Money good true true. See as the guy dey look fresh and fine

Edumare, bless me o
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by Ishilove: 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tolexander: Wetin make the jacket cost #1m? Shey na the kampala wey dem use patch the sleeves?
I bow o. I know where I fit get dis kain suit in Balogun market for 5k.

Mscheew. I milla ko, I billion ni angry
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by Ishilove: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
chidarl85: After admiring D'Banj's suit, go to http://chichiscuisine..com/ to get your delicious easy to follow recipes. Thank me later!!!

Follow me on twitter @chichiscuisine
Guy, abeg carry dis ya gala and egg cuisine comot for our face make see road jor. Mscheew angry
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by Ziggyzito(m): 12:29am On Oct 23, 2013
Ishilove:
I bow o. I know where I fit get dis kain suit in Balogun market for 5k.

Mscheew. I milla ko, I billion ni angry
<===poor man's sense/ reasoning.
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 23, 2013
The price is not even an issue for now. But seriously? This suit looks really crappy! I can't buy it even if it's sold for 10k! That sequins alone ruined it! And The material looks like some crappy 'trouser length' material used for sewing 'Conductor'. The style too.....Just blah!

Damn! It's not always just about Price abeg....The price is meaningless if you don't get it right undecided
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by chidarl85: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Guy, abeg carry dis ya gala and egg cuisine comot for our face make see road jor. Mscheew angry

Bad belle dem ooooooh! Which road u wan see? The 1million naira suit road? Haha!!! tongue
Re: Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event by donPhill(m): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2013
zube01: Nna eh! where does this guy get his money from!
is that a question or an exclamation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Is A Bad Neighbour - Sean Paul's Wife / Man Killed A Huge Monitor Lizard On A Fish Farm / Davido Arrived Nigeria To Inspect His Completed 30billion Mansion In Lekki(PV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.