Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Finally BBM For ANDROID And IOS Released - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally BBM For ANDROID And IOS Released (798 Views)

BBM For Android And Ios Goes Official On Playstore / BBM On Android And Related Issues / Will BBM For Android & IOS Be The Final End Of Blackberry In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Finally BBM For ANDROID And IOS Released by ayogabriel(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
This is the news you’ve been waiting for! I am thrilled to tell
you that we are about to officially resume our rollout of BBM
for Android and iPhone customers around the globe!* In the
next few hours, people will start seeing BBM in Google Play,
the App Store and in select Samsung App Stores – where it
will be free to download.
The demand for BBM on Android and BBM on iPhone
continues to be amazing. About six million people signed up
for information about BBM at BBM.com. As you know, in
just seven hours, about one million Android users were using
the unreleased version of BBM for Android. What you don’t
know is that more than one million people have found creative
ways to “side load” BBM on their iPhone. This is incredible.
To help manage this unprecedented pent up demand for BBM,
we are implementing a simple line-up system to ensure a
smooth roll out.
Samsung users in africa can start downloading from there store by tomorrow and other android users in africa will be available from friday. congrats to all of us that we have been waiting for it
Source
http:///MvoGXq6nKb
Re: Finally BBM For ANDROID And IOS Released by sammyyoung2(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Like seriously?
Re: Finally BBM For ANDROID And IOS Released by MSItachi: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hmm I dey come
Re: Finally BBM For ANDROID And IOS Released by ammyluv2002(f): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
sammy.young:
Like seriously?
Yes o, rocking mine now
Re: Finally BBM For ANDROID And IOS Released by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
The wait is finally over. Download complete grin
Re: Finally BBM For ANDROID And IOS Released by kenny2osh(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
musah13: The wait is finally over. Download complete grin
pls whr did u download it frm??playstore??
Re: Finally BBM For ANDROID And IOS Released by adextetoo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
NA LIE JOOR....i don tire for all dis bloody news
Re: Finally BBM For ANDROID And IOS Released by Tuntheycr7: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
I might need to port o.
Bt am rili tayad of ma BB hangin and carryin charger all arnd
Re: Finally BBM For ANDROID And IOS Released by puskin: 1:15am On Oct 22, 2013

(1)

Etisalat In Nigeria To Defraud Nigerians / Please Where Can I Get Lenovo S960 Screen!!!! / Free Call And Free Mb Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.