Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out (1152 Views)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / Need Whatsapp Messenger For Nokia Xpressmusic / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out by hustla(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Blackberry Messenger For Android And Ios Finally Out and available for download on their website.. iOS users are already downloading it but it is yet to download or link to playstore both on my PC and Phone.. Tecno A+ grin

This was confirmed by the Twitter handle of the mobile phone giants some minutes ago

More details coming shortly!

Download here

http://global.blackberry.com/bbm.html

Straight to Front Page!

Re: Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out by buchito1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Whoa dats so nice... Cant wait to download on my htc windows phone...grin grin.... Anyways... How dis take concern NEPA not giving us lite since 2 hours now?sad
Re: Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out by buchito1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Now imagine someone with a Tecno phone of 13k, and me with my Z10 of 100k, can now invite me to BBM? sad Life is really filled up with trash!
Re: Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out by hustla(m): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
buchito1: Whoa dats so nice... Cant wait to download on my htc windows phone...grin grin.... Anyways... How dis take concern NEPA not giving us lite since 2 hours now?sad

I dont think it is available on windows oo
and as for NEPA ................ |clickhere| to ask ifa
Re: Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out by hustla(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
buchito1: Now imagine someone with a Tecno phone of 13k, and me with my Z10 of 100k, can now invite me to BBM? sad Life is really filled up with trash!

LOL!
Even my old Tecno N3 wey i don dash out is better than that stupid Z10 with old redundant software crashes...Better go and throwey it
grin
Re: Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out by buchito1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
hustla:

LOL!
Even my old Tecno N3 wey i don dash out is better than that stupid Z10 with old redundant software crashes...Better go and throwey it
grin
grin grin grin... Make i throw way 100 bay like dat?cheesy
Re: Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out by hustla(m): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
buchito1: grin grin grin... Make i throw way 100 bay like dat?cheesy

Yes na grin
Re: Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out by wildchild1: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
not compatible with my device...
Re: Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out by buchito1(m): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
hustla:

Yes na grin
Lol.... grin... Btw, working cool on ma wndows fone...
Re: Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out by hustla(m): 12:14am On Oct 22, 2013
grin

Re: Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out by puskin: 1:04am On Oct 22, 2013

(1)

Help, My Phone Camera Won't Start -blackberry / Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This / See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.