Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) (2546 Views)

Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. / Davido's New Girlfriend Su Yung Says She Is Missing Him / Davido's New Adorable Photos With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by naijaspice: 5:23am On Oct 22, 2013
see many more funny reactions to the video here http://www.naijaspice.com/2013/10/nigerians-reacts-to-davidos-new-skelewu.html

Its seems many Nigerians are still not satisfied with Davido's new Skelewu Video directed by Moe Musa that was released yesterday... in fact most people prefer Sesan's version... see some Nigerians very funny and cruel reactions to the new Video below

[img]http://4.bp..com/-perxDllumUk/UmXw4CaQyuI/AAAAAAAADHk/i9AEh1Js-4M/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FU2NyZWVuXzIwMTMxMDIyXzAzMzcwLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-712759[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-g_q5fATKFfI/UmXw5dJJdsI/AAAAAAAADH8/qM1LV_bYiDU/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FU2NyZWVuXzIwMTMxMDIyXzAzMzg0Mi5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-717102[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-uhdsUHA5QFM/UmXw7FVJTEI/AAAAAAAADIs/VlhsXSzLtow/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FU2NyZWVuXzIwMTMxMDIyXzAzNDU0LmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-724477[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-By5Q-jz4Ztc/UmXw7ukGQVI/AAAAAAAADI4/6FSAW162tg0/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FU2NyZWVuXzIwMTMxMDIyXzAzNDQzMS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-726281[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-mEG2dDg1kiQ/UmXw_dSlH3I/AAAAAAAADKk/wHk1PZ0FSUY/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FU2NyZWVuXzIwMTMxMDIyXzAzNTA0MS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-741650[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-rXwILg1-L9w/UmXxDvFtYtI/AAAAAAAADMQ/7JpXv5VI2ig/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FU2NyZWVuXzIwMTMxMDIyXzA0MDAxNS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-757922[/img]
see many more funny reactions to the video here http://www.naijaspice.com/2013/10/nigerians-reacts-to-davidos-new-skelewu.html
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by AnOlAd: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Chai ... Pele Davido
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 22, 2013
Skale Ewu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by ifyalways(f): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2013
Lol cheesy
Links to the new video/Skelewu season 2, anyone?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by IAMBREEZY: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2013
Haha davido don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by Ladybianca(f): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2013
i seriously prefer the leaked version by sesan to that of moe musa......the new one titled THE MOVIE is a big MISS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by iamSi(m): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2013
Who has seen "LMFAO- PARTY ROCK ANTHEM" video?

Moe Musa and Davido just gave us the Naija version _ Photocopied storyline, same concept_ donr call the director a du-mb or re-tadee-n yet _Davido didn't give much time to think_well at least what Oyinbo can do Nigerians can do better _
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Lmao nigerians and their bad belleism.haaaabbbbaaaa! Abeg leave my aburo alone o.na beg i dey beg una o.ebe la be osuka.honestly he tried.i have it in my laptop and i've watched it severally,he did a good job na.nobody fit satisfy nigerians sha.satisfying people is like forcing a camel to pass through the eye of a needle
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 22, 2013
Davido :

Sorry my fans, this video is not
complete yet.... I,m currently in SA shooting the real video
with Clarence Peters. Moe brough people that don't really
know the dance and we Dammy Krane refused to take his
call when we needed help with the dance move. Now we
have people who can dance and Dammy Krane on set with
the best director so the next video will be amazing. Just
watch out for me, forget about wasting money if you care
about that cos as it is, I be Omo Baba Olowo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by afeezabbeyyaho(m): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2013
embarassedSee nairaland na only d bad commets una grab com dey show urs here

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2013
It's a leaked version of the video!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by oladunwo(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Don't mind bad belle peepz, dey don't like to see someone shinning and rising. This last video is better dan d one done by sesan, feel d energy in dis one, the concept too is gbasky and dose dancers are good same to d old man with chain on his neck trying to dance skelewu. I like dat guy running away tOo as if davido has caused gobe. Like seiously, d vedio is da bomb.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2013
kulyie: Lmao nigerians and their bad belleism.haaaabbbbaaaa! Abeg leave my aburo alone o.na beg i dey beg una o.ebe la be osuka.honestly he tried.i have it in my laptop and i've watched it severally,he did a good job na.nobody fit satisfy nigerians sha.satisfying people is like forcing a camel to pass through the eye of a needle
wtyn concern us IF U GET AM 4 LAPTOP..... NA GOVERNMENT WORK??
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by skyscraperTM(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2013
Hahahahahaha, funny comments indeed!

Most people criticizing the new video had not even seen it yet.

Hit like if you think the first video they did on top cars is way better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by djeezy(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2013
The supposedly leaked skelewu video is far better than this recent one. It lacked originality and Nigerian flavour. The dancers are just wack, this is what I call out of the frying pan inside fire!!!, he could have just managed Sesan's version. Spoilt brat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by adde: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2013
coolJust saw both again. Obviously people just dey beef the video. Nice concept from Zombie movies. Sorry for guys who wanted to see nude girls shaking their ass. I give the new video a 7.5 out of 10. The leaked video was just lame with lots of amature dancers and poorer (infact NO) concept. grin
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by adde: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2013
iamSi: Who has seen "LMFAO- PARTY ROCK ANTHEM" video?

Moe Musa and Davido just gave us the Naija version _ Photocopied storyline, same concept_ donr call the director a du-mb or re-tadee-n yet _Davido didn't give much time to think_well at least what Oyinbo can do Nigerians can do better _

Obviously you don forget wetin you watch. The only semblance with party rock was the initial hospital scene which is a regular Zombie movie concept. Guy go wash ya eye with salt water. No dey beef!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by homesteady(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Hahahahahaha, funny comments indeed!

Most people criticizing the new video had not even seen it yet.

Hit like if you think the first video they did on top cars is way better.

Sure! Its way better
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by Ohibenemma(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2013
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by alakid: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2013
The Instructional video still remains the best! I was seriously hoping for a music video which would be in the ranks of Alingo! Duh, wat a waste to a lovely song, that won't stop SKELEWU! The mp3.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That Jaguda guy is wicked! grin grin.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by AbuMikey(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2013

Oya fijo gbo wo grin

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by Ruq: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2013
People wicked Tony Umez paracetamol advert of all things. chaiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by frankpessu(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2013
Y unu dai vex.......... Nor b him money
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by akinlex(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2013
frank pessu: Y unu dai vex.......... Nor b him money
abi Oº°˚˚°ºoo haters too much for d guy. Davido go on jare na u get ur money, even go do the season join no be only the movie we want *tonguesout*

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by Cahmegga: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2013
Like Davido cares! Its his money!! These haters should go hustle jor!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by tunetokheyno(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
i think the Faze "kolomental" video is better than the new skelewu video
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by iamSi(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
adde:

Obviously you don forget wetin you watch. The only semblance with party rock was the initial hospital scene which is a regular Zombie movie concept. Guy go wash ya eye with salt water. No dey beef!

Really? I think your brain is half-working ooooo _ another re-tar-deen LMAO _ abeg go watch again or ask a 2 year old boy watch and narrate to you _ oh boy _ How Old are you _ Obviously U must be 98 _ ur brain malfunctions _and who dey beef? Who cares OBO is making his money and of cos controversy we all need _ am sure Davido will be in the foreign news soon _ here u are on Nairaland _dey datolenu _ abeg no dey come this thread again ooo _ dey go Vacncy for Jobless ppl _ u need panadol extra too

Oya Check this Thread and see wetin Sensible people dey yarn _ Oponu Ayirada _ see Major Similarities _
I just don't know u came at me like dat dissing me _ Fu-c-king Re-tar-deen -
www.nairaland.com/1488579/similarities-between-skelewu-party-rock
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by joeace2020(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
iamSi:

Really? I think your brain is half-working ooooo _ another re-tar-deen LMAO _ abeg go watch again or ask a 2 year old boy watch and narrate to you _ oh boy _ How Old are you _ Obviously U must be 98 _ ur brain malfunctions _and who dey beef? Who cares OBO is making his money and of cos controversy we all need _ am sure Davido will be in the foreign news soon _ here u are on Nairaland _dey datolenu _ abeg no dey come this thread again ooo _ dey go Vacncy for Jobless ppl _ u need panadol extra too

Oya Check this Thread and see wetin Sensible people dey yarn _ Oponu Ayirada _ see Major Similarities _
I just don't know u came at me like dat dissing me _ Fu-c-king Re-tar-deen -
www.nairaland.com/1488579/similarities-between-skelewu-party-rock

only a retard types like this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
screenagerjoe: wtyn concern us IF U GET AM 4 LAPTOP..... NA GOVERNMENT WORK??
only a frustrated assuu victim types this.pele.you will soon graduate.

Hope you get a job on time before you start constituting a nuisance to yourself and people around you

oloshiiiii
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa (very Cruel) by iamSi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
joeace2020:

only a retard types like this

LOL _ I think I like you _ and of cos we are not writing exams or are we? _ F-a--ot-?

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Son, Bisoye, Marries His Hearthrob, Chigozie (white Wedding Photos) / Here Is Another Classic Video From Davido Owo Ni Koko / Reekadobanks Graduates From UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.