Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Southern African Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Southern African Women (3438 Views)

Why African Women Must Go Natural / 18+ Unclad Photos Of African Women Slaves From The Past. / Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern African Women by getahead: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2008
So I have heard lots said about the oppinions of Naijafolk on Southern African(generic-South Africa, Bots, Zim, Zambia, Malawi etc) people. I am curious to get people's view hear. What are some of the general beliefs or "heresays" about southern people particularly sistas?
Re: Southern African Women by Hero(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2008
They believe that having sex with Albinos will keep you from getting AIDS and that having sex with a baby will cure you of AIDS.
Re: Southern African Women by DisGuy: 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2008
some of them have the best booty in world!!! kiss kiss

and i think Zimbabweans girls have a tendency to go for white guys

and the can handle a drink or 10!
Re: Southern African Women by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hero:

They believe that having sex with Albinos will keep you from getting AIDS and that[b] having sex with a baby will cure you of AIDS.[/b]

Your absolute stupidity preceeds you.
The topic is about south African women. The women have sex with babies? ?  grin
What a dumb dumb fellow you are.
Re: Southern African Women by lazy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2008
khai_khai:

The topic is about south African women. The women have sex with babies? ? grin

I agree with you. This topic has nothing to do with that but Hero wanted to put his two cents of negativity in. It makes him look so ignorant. <shaking my head>
Re: Southern African Women by lazy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hero:

They believe that having sex with Albinos will keep you from getting AIDS and that having sex with a baby will cure you of AIDS.

Come on. What does this have to do with the topic? I see you still haven't responded with sources on the other topic.
Re: Southern African Women by lucabrasi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2008
Dis Guy:

some of them have the best booty in world!!! kiss kiss

and i think Zimbabweans girls have a tendency to go for white guys

and the can handle a drink or 10!
seconded,and they r more laid back and upfront than girls from our part of africa,i dont think zimbabweans go for white guys that much tho,especially in uk they tend to hang out with nigerian guys from what i v seen,but most of all unlike our naija gurls they dont pretend
Re: Southern African Women by TOH(f): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2008
Rather be known to be a pretender than have their faces
Re: Southern African Women by tpia: 1:35am On Jul 08, 2008
getahead:

So I have heard lots said about the oppinions of Naijafolk on Southern African(generic-South Africa, Bots, Zim, Zambia, Malawi etc) people. I am curious to get people's view hear. What are some of the general beliefs or "heresays" about southern people particularly sistas?

who cares? 

why are so many south Africans in here sniffing for information on what people think about them anyway. You people are at the extreme end of the continent- probably closer to Australia or something. You need to be looking south, instead of north.

So many topics to contribute to, but the only thing you want to know is what do Naijafolk think about south Africans.

Why not ask the Nigerians in your immediate vicinity or something. And I mean this in the most lovable way.

gosh, big yawn.
Re: Southern African Women by TOH(f): 1:41am On Jul 08, 2008
Rofl grin
Re: Southern African Women by getahead: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2008
TOH:

Funny you "ass ume" that I am south african-I am not. My query comes from the preconcieved ideas that nigerians in my vicinity have about southern africans (note - not south africans) and I am curious as these are reflected in NIgeria.
Re: Southern African Women by getahead: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2008
khai_khai:

The topic is about south African women. The women have sex with babies? ? grin

This is beyond ignorance!!
Re: Southern African Women by getahead: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2008
TOH:

Ok ladies dont get all hot under the collar but from what I understand from my Nigerian brothers naijawomen tend to have an "agenda" and therefore you never really get to know the "real" person until its too late to back out. I think with Southerners what you see is what you get.
Re: Southern African Women by londoner: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2008
Dont you guys ever get tired of putting us Nigerian women down at every given opportunity?

If its not Jamaicans, its South Africans, if not South Africans, its Ghanaians, if its not Ghanaians, its East Africans, if its not East Africans its European women.

Ok, we get it,
Re: Southern African Women by TOH(f): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2008
getahead, can you stop quoting me? I didnt even say a word to you. If anything my comment was to lubacrasi who decided to compare "pretenious Naija girls" to them. Abeg go and sit down
Re: Southern African Women by lucabrasi(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2008
TOH:

getahead, can you stop quoting me? I didnt even say a word to you. If anything my comment was to lubacrasi who decided to compare "pretenious Naija girls" to them. Abeg go and sit down
whoever u are my name is lucabraci not lubacrasi,im sure u can clearly read english and as for comparing ,thats my preference so whats the problem?
Re: Southern African Women by TOH(f): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2008
whoever u are my name is lucabraci not lubacrasi

You sef, can't even spell your own screen name. isnt it lucabraSi?. If you can't reason and see i was explaining to getahad that first post was in regards to your comment and not his then there's really no point in discussing with you.

Please go and sit down.

anyway lol londoner, at the end of it all, do they even marry these women they claim are so much better? Dont they just do hit and run leaving fatherless kids all over the world? Abegi
Re: Southern African Women by lucabrasi(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2008
TOH:

You sef, can't even spell your own screen name. isnt it lucabraSi?. If you can't reason and see i was explaining to getahad that first post was in regards to your comment and not his then there's really no point in discussing with you.

Please go and sit down.
i v heard and im not bothered about the pronounciation of my name as such untill it gets called anything crasi,dont even start on the insults cause i told u i didnt like my name being pronounced with crasi and mine wasnt a discussion just pointing something out briefly
Re: Southern African Women by Hero(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2008
TOH:

Please go and sit down.

anyway lol londoner, at the end of it all, do they even marry these women they claim are so much better? Dont they just do hit and run leaving fatherless kids all over the world? Abegi

Who's that girl behind you on the left in your Avi pic?
Re: Southern African Women by TOH(f): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2008
Your wife grin
Re: Southern African Women by redsun(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2008
They adore nigerians,they kind of see us as cool,imagine,but we are cool for real though,some of us are very real,despite the political madness and deprivations,we always stand out.
Re: Southern African Women by Nwaka77: 4:32am On Jul 09, 2008
TOH:

Your wife grin

LOL, good answer grin

TOH, each time him see light skinned African woman, him body go begin shake like Jello pudding.
Re: Southern African Women by SeanT21(f): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2008
Hero:

Who's that girl behind you on the left in your Avi pic?

U are married. Leave the Ol Girl alone. Haha

(1) (Reply)

Bini To English / V.v. Needed / Pictures From Ongoing Coronation Of Tor Tiv In Benue State. / Breaking: MTN Office In Uyo Attacked, Happening Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.