Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Why Do Bloggers Copyright Photos Which Are Not Theirs Exclusively(linda Ikeji) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Why Do Bloggers Copyright Photos Which Are Not Theirs Exclusively(linda Ikeji) (804 Views)

Linda Ikeji Blog: What You Must Know Before Start Blogging / Linda Ikeji Blog Finally Removed By Blogger / Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bloggers Copyright Photos Which Are Not Theirs Exclusively(linda Ikeji) by Donaeo: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2013
I am a blogger and i hate it when i see most bloggers trying to copyright images which they got on the internet freely. As in is it not when you have an exclusive photo that you should do that, see the example below, Julius Agwu shared a photo of his family on twitter, Linda Ikeji saw it and put up the story on her blog and then put her website name on the picture as if it belongs to her. Mods please pardon me , didn't know which section to put this.

Re: Why Do Bloggers Copyright Photos Which Are Not Theirs Exclusively(linda Ikeji) by nestaAK(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2013
Copy images yes

Applying the watermark that's just a No! No!!
Re: Why Do Bloggers Copyright Photos Which Are Not Theirs Exclusively(linda Ikeji) by homesteady(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2013
Maybe she knows that many bloggers just like going to her blog to copy her stories and pictures!
All the copy copy bloggers should go and search for their own pictures and news, instead of feeding on someone else sweat

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bloggers Copyright Photos Which Are Not Theirs Exclusively(linda Ikeji) by feARless1(f): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Media takeout do it a lot and its the most visited website in thee world........ Its their blog, just allow them, if you don't like it go to the main souce and copy, I'm also a blogger and I don't like seeing that watermark on pictures, but there's nothing you can do, u can't close down their blog, stop their traffic visitors , or even stop adsense from paying them......... Myopinion#

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bloggers Copyright Photos Which Are Not Theirs Exclusively(linda Ikeji) by Donaeo: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
Media takeout do it a lot and its the most visited website in thee world........ Its their blog, just allow them, if you don't like it go to the main souce and copy, I'm also a blogger and I don't like seeing that watermark on pictures, but there's nothing you can do, u can't close down their blog, stop their traffic visitors , or even stop adsense from paying them......... Myopinion#
MTO is not the most visited in the world, i don't think its even in first ten #correction
Re: Why Do Bloggers Copyright Photos Which Are Not Theirs Exclusively(linda Ikeji) by RedCard1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Every blogger is a copy cat. Just because Linda is very popular, people thinks she's always the first to post stories when she copies almost everything except her numerous sponsored postr/adverts but I like her. Just leave the image thing the way it is cos there's nothing you can do about it. That's one of Linda's selling point. But no vex o, is it that you wanted to copy the picture from LIB but the tag thing didn't let you? Just a question o.
Re: Why Do Bloggers Copyright Photos Which Are Not Theirs Exclusively(linda Ikeji) by homesteady(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
Red_Card: Every blogger is a copy cat. Just because Linda is very popular, people thinks she's always the first to post stories when she copies almost everything except her numerous sponsored postr/adverts but I like her. Just leave the image thing the way it is cos there's nothing you can do about it. That's one of Linda's selling point. But no vex o, is it that you wanted to copy the picture from LIB but the tag thing didn't let you? Just a question o.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Bloggers Copyright Photos Which Are Not Theirs Exclusively(linda Ikeji) by Ojobojo1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lol @Mr Red Card, I have my sources for original pics, go to her blog to check some stuffs sha. PS:Twitter is the ultimate source for celebrity news, Most of Linda's articles r gotten 4rm dere, she just modifies, shez good tho.
Re: Why Do Bloggers Copyright Photos Which Are Not Theirs Exclusively(linda Ikeji) by feARless1(f): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
Donaeo: MTO is not the most visited in the world, i don't think its even in first ten #correction
sorry... Its amongst the 10 most popular gossip websites... Mybad#

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Birthday :ken Erics / #BBATHECHASE: Beverly In Tears As Angelo And Bimp Evicted / He Likes Sex Too Much – Wife Tells Cour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.