Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Aero Contractor's Luggage Handlers: My Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Contractor's Luggage Handlers: My Experience (682 Views)

Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark / Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st / Aero Contractor Plane Misses Runway At Uyo Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aero Contractor's Luggage Handlers: My Experience by ochejoseph(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
It's has become a Norm for Aero Contractors to Always Damage passengers' checked in luggage.

2 weeks ago on a scheduled flight from Abuja to Lagos to catch another flight to Addis the tyres of my laugage was completely ripped off I took solace in the fact that it was the smaller of the two bags and as such I can still cope , the Baggage. Handlers of Ethiopian airlines did an excellent job packaging the luggage from Lagos to Addis and from Addis to Mumbai a 10 +hrs journey, the Bags were clean and properly managed no issues at all ,Not Even with Jet Air the Local Indian carrier whose security and Luggage management is one of he Best I have seen

The return flight was excellent, but the return flight from Lagos Yesterday,with Aero a flight of 55 min ( AJ343) 15:00hrs the whole luggage was again messed up completely, bags turn ,steel label broken not yet done ground staff will still ask for cello tape Money to Fix the mess they created. I left the Airport Completely disillusioned. Aero will consistently Lose patronage unless they figure out away to manage passenger luggage Better. I pray their management or whoever they contracted the handling to will take Note

Otorkpa Oche | Ochejoseph@yahoo.com
Re: Aero Contractor's Luggage Handlers: My Experience by Davidoff2000: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
na u find trouble na. the same ethiopian goes from abuja to mumbai..why didnt u fly n from abuja. or even if they dont do mumbai, they do delhi. so wasnt it better flying abuja to delhi then connecting mumbai with a local indian airline if ethiopian were not offfering a connection?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Aviation: Between Stella Oduah And Aluu 4 / The Final Facebook Post Of A Passenger Who Was On The Malaysian Airlines Flight / Any Idea Abt Interview B1/b2 Non-immigrant Visa To USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.