Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

'I Graduated With First Class Because I Did Not Have A Boyfriend In School' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'I Graduated With First Class Because I Did Not Have A Boyfriend In School' (1325 Views)

Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Graduated With First Class Because I Did Not Have A Boyfriend In School' by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
This have become a norm among most of Nigeria's FIRST CLASS graduate, I dnt think there has ever been a time I read anything about these so called first class graduate without them attributing it to the fact that it was because they had no boyfriend, even the guys among them never had a girlfriend either. I personally dnt think having a boyfriend or girlfriend should be their main point of view, they should have attributed it to the fact that they were serious with their studies instead of discouraging student from being in a relationship.
Its all a matter of how serious students takes their studies and not how many boyfriends one had in uni. Days.

1 Like

Re: 'I Graduated With First Class Because I Did Not Have A Boyfriend In School' by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
They are actually nit discouraging anyone.They only attribute their success to the fact that they gave total concentration on their studies.
Most of my classmates(serious with church too) who don't date are seriously very brilliant!Very very brilliant!
There are those who are introverts,fanatics,all serious,yet they don't know Shit!!I end up advicing them to feel free and enjoy life,since dem be olodo already.
Re: 'I Graduated With First Class Because I Did Not Have A Boyfriend In School' by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
lynpetra: They are actually nit discouraging anyone.They only attribute their success to the fact that they gave total concentration on their studies.
Most of my classmates(serious with church too) who don't date are seriously very brilliant!Very very brilliant!
There are those who are introverts,fanatics,all serious,yet they don't know Shit!!I end up advicing them to feel free and enjoy life,since dem be olodo already.
total commitment is the main point
Re: 'I Graduated With First Class Because I Did Not Have A Boyfriend In School' by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Why distort what those people said...or you believe the Newspapers reported them as they spoke? Well date, be intimate with all around you then give us your report after school! angry

OlamiB: This have become a norm among most of Nigeria's FIRST CLASS graduate, I dnt think there has ever been a time I read anything about these so called first class graduate without them attributing it to the fact that it was because they had no boyfriend, even the guys among them never had a girlfriend either. I personally dnt think having a boyfriend or girlfriend should be their main point of view, they should have attributed it to the fact that they were serious with their studies instead of discouraging student from being in a relationship.
Its all a matter of how serious students takes their studies and not how many boyfriends one had in uni. Days.
Re: 'I Graduated With First Class Because I Did Not Have A Boyfriend In School' by tsleazy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
I bet she was so freaking ugly...boys called her big bird.....
Re: 'I Graduated With First Class Because I Did Not Have A Boyfriend In School' by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
You're wrong the best gals to have are actually those..cos when she goes down on you....OMG you'll never remain same again! Distinction in whatever she puts her mind to... including you wink

tsleazy: I bet she was so freaking ugly...boys called her big bird.....
Re: 'I Graduated With First Class Because I Did Not Have A Boyfriend In School' by anselm791(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wow congratulations! Now I hope that certificate helps you in marriage like its done with many first class wives. Life doesn't stop at college, its all about creating a balance on a priority scale. But seriously this time, congrats! No be beans.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Graduated With First Class Because I Did Not Have A Boyfriend In School' by Adrenaline123(m): 12:45am On Oct 23, 2013
The human mind always concentrate about something important to it e.g family/relations, friends, education, and then comes relationship which takes 65% of your mind/brain usage, that period you will use and concentrate on r/ship will benefit you in other aspects of mind concentration if substituted with another thing, here the first class candidate went in for education and he made success.

1 Like

Re: 'I Graduated With First Class Because I Did Not Have A Boyfriend In School' by Kenneth205(m): 2:40am On Oct 23, 2013
Mtweeeeeeew
Re: 'I Graduated With First Class Because I Did Not Have A Boyfriend In School' by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 23, 2013
sorry about your 3rd class

Kenneth205: Mtweeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: 'I Graduated With First Class Because I Did Not Have A Boyfriend In School' by jaryeh(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2013
smartchoice: sorry about your 3rd class

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeeeh! Mi o le rerin o↲

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Top Ranking University, Poly And Nce. / Hurray!!! Alvan Ikoku Is Now A University Of Education. / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best Varsity In Nigeria [see Full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.