Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? (1044 Views)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / WAEC EXPO/RUNZ 2020 | NECO EXPO/RUNS: CALL 08138222229 NOW / Jamb Subject Combination 4 Internation Relation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
My Favorites Were F.maths..Chemistry..Physics...
They made me Sweat thats Why i loved 'em.. Still love them...

My Best Were Geography..Agric...Biology..English then normal Maths..
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hehehe my best subject will be biology, then maths and geography, i just like geography because of an atlas i always read when i was in primary schoolcheesy
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by Lildrizzle(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
myn is Government
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by Suzie0(f): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mine is 'Home work' tongue

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by Enegod(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
shorthand
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by Illuminatus(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
My favorite was Literature, English, CRK. My best was English. Then CRK and Literature. My worse was Mathematics! Once, I failed it in a term. Funny enough, I decided to minor in Industrial Mathematics and that changed my whole attitude to the subject.
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by demelza: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Chemistry! Chemistry!! Chemistry!!!
Loved everything about it. Ababio was my bible then.
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: Chemistry! Chemistry!! Chemistry!!!
Loved everything about it. Ababio was my bible then.

Osei Yaw Ababio..
I remember When i got the Textbook 2009 edition..
I and my Bros were so obsessed with disney Cartoons..magic..Harry porter n Shrek..
When they saw the textbook they screamed yei
mummy mummy come n see..
Chike Is going to learn how to make potions..
Lwkmd grin
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by AndrewFlexx9(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
My Best Subjects was Technical Drawing(T.D),Geography,Physics & Futher Mathematics..these helped me 2 withstand d stress of Civil Engineering frm Year 1 till nw.
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by MaziOmenuko: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Agric science: but that was because I had a crush on my agric teacher. Had to cram all those botanical names just to impress her.

Carica papaya!!!
Oriza sativa
Mazi_mum omenukonus grin
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 23, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Agric science: but that was because I had a crush on my agric teacher. Had to cram all those botanical names just to impress her.

Carica papaya!!!
Oriza sativa
Mazi_mum omenukonus grin

LWKMD ooooo
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by jaryeh(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2013
My best Subjects were Further Mathematics,Physics,Mathematics and Chemistry. I hated 'heavy notes'.
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Math! Math! Math! Math....math oooo o oo...(esp calculus ).....i cud 4get am hungry wen solvin....cool....all z well.
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
My favourite was Biology. I so much loved the subject.

My best (in terms of scores/grades) were Literature-In-English and Igbo. Hehe.
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by OMA4U(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by OMA4U(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mathematics all the way.............
I thank God for Mathematics, being the foundation of Engineering, it has helped a lot.

Maths taught me patience and how to persevere. It also gave me a high analytical sense.

Love Maths more than anything else....
Re: What Was Your Best/favorite Subject ?? by Azboy34(m): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2013
My best subject den was YORUBA LANGUAGE especially wen it comes to d aspect of Culture and tradition(Asa ati Orisa).

(1) (Reply)

ASUU To Announce Decision Today / TASUED Students Should Resume On Friday, 27 December, 2013 / Uniben Part Time 2014/2015 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.