Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Please Help Him Choose - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Him Choose (387 Views)

Please Help him Choose / please help him / He Has Admission Problems. Please Help Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Him Choose by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hi ppl...A neighbour of mine approached me recently and was sharing some stuffs with me...He is a student of Federal Polytechnic Auchi studying Science Laboratory Technology..But he recently got admission to study Soil Science in Uniben...So he is kind of confuse wether to go For Soil Science in Uniben or Continue with Science Lab. Tech. in Federal Poly Auchi. HELP HIM CHOOSE PLS
Re: Please Help Him Choose by DEGREE2466(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2013
I would advise ur friend continues studying the science and lab stuff.

It is better to graduate with yr desired course and further ur education than studying a course just because of the qualification and reputation of the institution
Re: Please Help Him Choose by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2013
DEGREE2466: I would advise ur friend continues studying the science and lab stuff.

It is better to graduate with yr desired course and further ur education than studying a course just because of the qualification and reputation of the institution
hmm..but dont you tink there is a great chance of him switching to oda dept afta 100l in UNIBEN?? Besides he is tinking of applyin for DE to study either Microbiology or Biochemistry afta OND??Tanks for ur reply

(1) (Reply)

NOTICE! Acceptance Fee Payment For Uniosun Ends 15 November 2013 / Training! Training!! Training!!! / Students Convey Ur Msg To Your Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.