Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android (3792 Views)

The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by peteonline: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
I just installed BBM to my Tecno phone and I shall show you for free how to install it on any other Android phone even if you couldnt find it on the Playstore!

Hello, did you know that you can use the BBM on any Android device/phone be it High end devices like Samsung HTC, etc or others like Tecno, Gionee, Infinix, Micromax, Huawei, etc.?

I found a quick guide tutorial that helped me here:>> http://www.mymobnet.com/install-blackberry-messenger-android-phone-including-tecno-gionee-micromax-huawei-etc-today/

below is a picture of my BBM app on my Tecno Droid

1 Like

Re: How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by wiilly02(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
pls wot tecno phone are u using??
Re: How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2013
n3,p3 users don't even dream it all. it can't ping don't waste ur time searching on Google. com
Re: How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by Yenime(m): 12:23am On Oct 23, 2013
pls jst gimme an email to bypass diz waiting list...pls nyeneimeessien@gmail.com dats my email...u cn snd it for me thnks..
Re: How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by famora(m): 6:01am On Oct 23, 2013
Ochillary: n3,p3 users don't even dream it all. it can't ping don't waste ur time searching on Google. com
Plsss forward it 2 dey dis email: olorunfemiadebayo18@yahoo.com
Re: How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by peteonline: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
famora:
Plsss forward it 2 dey dis email: olorunfemiadebayo18@yahoo.com

Please before I provide any trick, subscribe/register your e-mail with bbm.com or from the bbm.apk you installed from the tutorial>>> http://www.mymobnet.com/install-blackberry-messenger-android-phone-including-tecno-gionee-micromax-huawei-etc-today/

You can get and use bbm on your Android phone now while some have to wait till 25th October
Re: How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by peteonline: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
wiilly02: pls wot tecno phone are u using??
I use Phantom A. Someone who read the tutorial also installed it successfully on Tecno Q1 and another on Samsung Galaxy S4

http://www.mymobnet.com/install-blackberry-messenger-android-phone-including-tecno-gionee-micromax-huawei-etc-today/
Re: How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
I've been ping with d bbm successfully,
Bt after formatting my phone, d bbm refused to complete its registration.
After clicking I've got d mail, it will load a while and returned back to d same place, I will click d 'I've got d mail' again, yet it will returned me back there again.
Pic attached.
Kindly help me about wat to do.

Re: How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by BB013(m): 5:40am On Oct 24, 2013
stephinnoyewole: I've been ping with d bbm successfully,
Bt after formatting my phone, d bbm refused to complete its registration.
After clicking I've got d mail, it will load a while and returned back to d same place, I will click d 'I've got d mail' again, yet it will returned me back there again.
Pic attached.
Kindly help me about wat to do.

Ssme thing' s been happening to me oh.. after 2 quality days of installing now I ve to wait in line.. **Angry much**
Re: How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
B_B013:

Ssme thing' s been happening to me oh.. after 2 quality days of installing now I ve to wait in line.. **Angry much**
The tin dey vex me big time
Re: How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by opad244: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Same thing has been happening 2 me...any help pls
Re: How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by mavtrevor(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by BB013(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
I don do am oh

Re: How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android by ultrazone(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
It is better to download the official BBM for Tecno Android.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 For Quick Sale / Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test / Help With Master Reset Code For It2550

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.