Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast (7999 Views)

Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wives Breast, It Is For Babies - Prof. Wale Oke / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by oLAAbEfe(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
CALABAR- MEN have been advised to keep
away from their wives’ breasts while they
are breast feeding their children to avoid
inflicting wounds on the breasts and
exposing the children to infection.
Professor Angela Oyo Ita, the Cross River
State Commissioner for Health who gave the
advice while flagging- off the 2013 Breast
Feeding Week at Akpabuyo local
Government Area of the state on Tuesday,
stated that men sharing their wives’ breasts
while they are breast feeding could inflict
wound on the breasts and if the woman is
HIV positive, the child could be exposed to
the infection.

Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by JameyMaxwell(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
I smell Conspiracy

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by Coldfeet(f): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
grin
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by taharqa: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: I smell Conspiracy

grin grin grin
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by Tolexander: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
CALABAR- MEN have been
advised to keep
away from their wives’
bosoms while they
are bosom feeding their
children to avoid
inflicting wounds on the
bosoms and
exposing the children to
infection.
conspiracy indeed!
Babies conspiring with their mums to cheat us!

The breasts are not just two for decoration sake, nature had already known problem like this can arise, hence the reason for making them 2.

The best thing to be done in this kind of situation is to divide them between the father and baby and if the babies are twins, they should share one breast between themselves since they could share the same belly during pregnancy.

The father and baby should be particular with the breast they chose and no swapping so that the wound inflicted by father's strong teeth on his own chosen breast won't expose the baby to infection.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
What about the Bre-asts of other Women?

1 Like

Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by Chazzyboy: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nothing can seperate a man from love of a bossom
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by ObiOkpor(m): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2013
Tolexander: conspiracy indeed!

The breasts are not just two for decoration sake, nature had already known problem like this can arise, hence the reason for making them 2.

The best thing to be done in this kind of situation is to divide them among father and baby and if the babies are twins, they should share one breast between themselves since the could share the same belly during pregnancy.

The father and baby should be particular with the one they chose and no swapping so that the wound inflicted by father's strong teeth on his own chosen breast won't expose the baby to infection.
mehn,u badt o.na im b say ur wife go hear am. wink
Tolexander: conspiracy indeed!

The best thing to be done in this kind of situation is to divide them among father and baby and if the babies are twins, they should share one breast between themselves since the could share the same belly during pregnancy.

The father and baby should be particular with the one they chose and no swapping so that the wound inflicted by father's strong teeth on his own chosen breast won't expose the baby to infection.
mehn,u badt o.na im b say ur wife go hear am.
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by Tolexander: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Obi Okpor: mehn,u badt o.na im b say ur wife go hear am. winkmehn,u badt o.na im b say ur wife go hear am.
sure!

I didn't give birth to any child to deprive me of my joy or disturb me from my happiness!

When i was struggling to win her love, get her to boutiques and fast foods, no baby was there. When it is now time to sit down big time to reap what i have been labouring for all these months, one baby will now be the one to deprive me?
Tufiakwa!
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by fr3do(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2013
He he he
Look at the faces of the women
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by ObiOkpor(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Tolexander: sure!

I didn't give birth to any child to deprive me of my joy or disturb me from my happiness!

When i was struggling to win her love, get her to boutiques and fast foods, no baby was there. When it is now time to sit down big time to reap what i have been labouring for all these months, one baby will now be the one to deprive me?
Tufiakwa!
hahahha,i feel ur pains bro bt take it easy.
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Is that why those ladies up there can't be decent enuf because they want to pass a message across in a public gathering?
Still wondering the diff btw primitive lifestyle and what we hv now.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by Ollybarbie219(f): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2013

Tufiakwa!
Choi!....lwkmd,Ur child must see this post*saving for future reference*
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by Tolexander: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Olly barbie219: Choi!....lwkmd,Ur child must see this post*saving for future reference*
i will tell him i was under the influence of breastocohol when i typed it!
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
These men must be vampires then, biting and sucking, Urrgghh!
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by mysticgal(f): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
#the men are not smiling# cool
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by tpia5: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
you people will literally do anything to come between a man and his wife, una nor dey shame ni?

is it a goat's bossom he should suck?

awon alagbere gbogbo, God punish you.
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by Ollybarbie219(f): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tolexander: i will tell him i was under the influence of breastocohol when i typed it!
lmaoooo....breastocohol koh,breast juice ni
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by chineloSA(f): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2013

Tufiakwa!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Had a good laugh.
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
tpia@:
you people will literally do anything to come between a man and his wife, una nor dey shame ni?

is it a goat's bossom he should suck?

awon alagbere gbogbo, God punish you.
can't you stay without sucking?
Are you a baby? smiley smiley
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by crackhaus: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
oLA AbEf€:
CALABAR- MEN have been advised to keep
away from their wives’ breasts while they
are breast feeding their children to avoid
inflicting wounds on the breasts and
exposing the children to infection.
Professor Angela Oyo Ita, the Cross River
State Commissioner for Health who gave the
advice while flagging- off the 2013 Breast Feeding Week at Akpabuyo local
Government Area of the state on Tuesday,
Okay!
stated that men sharing their wives’ breasts
while they are breast feeding could inflict
wound on the breasts
Is it that men living in this LG chew and bite breast while sucking
and if the woman is
HIV positive, the child could be exposed to
the infection.
And just when I thought they knew what they were saying, they come up with this!
Abeg, do HIV positive women even breast feed their children

Just say una no want us to suck bosom, we go understand. #LongHiss
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by soulglo: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: I smell Conspiracy

LOL. Please leave men and their breasts alone so you don't start the World War
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by Zakkyoz: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Tolexander is a 'baddest' guy. I totally agree with your concept. What shall separate me from the love of bossoms?
Re: Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast by parismarc: 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Why would a man even want to suck his wife's boobs when she's breastfeeding? Is he not scared of drinking breast milk? Cos that's d only thing that will come out when he sucks the breast. YUCK!!

(1) (Reply)

Women And Perfume / (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together / Pastor Chris' Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.