Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

An Open Letter To Muma Gee. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / An Open Letter To Muma Gee. (615 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Muma Gee. by CastleandGreen: 12:26am On Oct 23, 2013
Muma Gee i have watch with dismay your music video titled; Port Harcourt is back! I want to ask you Muma Gee, back from were? From the aboundone projects that are litered everywhere in the state? Did you not see the monorail where you shot your music video that it is leading to nowhere and the state government said they have spent N12b in that project yet nothing is coming out of it. When last did you go to Rumuagholu Road, Ada George airport Road, Psychiatric Road, Obi Wali Road and many more too numerous to mention? I will advice next time use a better title for such music befor you sing or better still, if you don‘t know what to sing anymore take a bow and leave the entertainment industry. Your music video spells only one thing, either you are blind to the happenings in Port Harcourt or you have sold your soul to ignorance. Muma Gee incase you don‘t know Port Harcourt is NOT back! The ancestry lands of Rivers people are being forcefully collected, civil servants salaries are short paid for no reason and the state government is milking the treasury dry with ghost contracts. Muma Gee sing music that will bring Rivers people out of this suffering.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Rivers State.
God bless Nairalanders.
God bless Seun for giving me this paltform to express myself.
God bless everyone on nairaland who is fighting for the ordinary man.
God bless the moderator for bringing this to frontpage.
God bless Nigeria students, Aluta Continua.
For ASUU, God is watching you.

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Dreaming To Host oscars / Expand Your View, Meet Online Friend At Link: Http://aacharles..com / Thank God It's Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.