Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 (72747 Views)

Is Dere Any Bank Or Agency Recruiting There Staff / Sphinx Media Inc. (uk-based Agency) Recruiting Now. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by ddjay: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Uclloyd28: abeg, whats thier pay like for GL8's?
live,i like ur faith.keep it up.leave dem,while dem dey talk app id,exam,interview etc,God don give u ur own

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by OCTAVO: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2013
Why are you guys making a case out of this application Id na? If you don't have it, it doesn't mean you don't stand any chance of being shortlisted. Surprisingly, some people without app id will get shortlisted while some with the so called app id won't get shortlisted.
So, wetin be una wahala sef?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by franksunny(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2013
OCTAVO: Why are you guys making a case out of this application Id na? If you don't have it, it doesn't mean you don't stand any chance of being shortlisted. Surprisingly, some people without app id will get shortlisted while some with the so called app id won't get shortlisted.
what is your point? Applicants were adviced to take note of their app id, if you don't have sugestion for them, just back off. Guz without app id just be patient and try get a help line of the recruitment agency or their e mail to get firs hand clearification.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by franksunny(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2013
OCTAVO: Why are you guys making a case out of this application Id na? If you don't have it, it doesn't mean you don't stand any chance of being shortlisted. Surprisingly, some people without app id will get shortlisted while some with the so called app id won't get shortlisted.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by OCTAVO: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2013
^^^
I didn't in any way address my post to you! So, pls kindly shut up!
I don't know why you guys are creating unnecessary fears and tensions in people. For the fact your app id has not been mailed to you doesn't mean your application was not registered in there data base. Pls apply common sense abeg.
If your application was successful, pls fear not.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Uclloyd28(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2013
AP ID Or not, I'm going to be called up...so I ask again, what's their pay like for GL8's?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Dollarjunkie: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Uclloyd28: AP ID Or not, I'm going to be called up...so I ask again, what's their pay like for GL8's?

Plus allowances will be totaling 19,800.

Hope it helps grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by ddjay: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

HOLY GHOST.........FIRE
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by tuyi19: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2013
OCTAVO: ^^^
I didn't in any way address my post to you! So, pls kindly shut up!
I don't know why you guys are creating unnecessary fears and tensions in people. For the fact your app id has not been mailed to you doesn't mean your application was not registered in there data base. Pls apply common sense abeg.
If your application was successful, pls fear not.

People that got their ID is more than 100,000 because i have seen someone with 78,000 plus and the vacancy is just 412, so saying ID does not matter is just deceiving people. those that had the ID were even told to keep the ID very well because it will be needed during the recruitment process.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by otanice(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2013
tuyi19:

People that got their ID is more than 100,000 because i have seen someone with 78,000 plus and the vacancy is just 412, so saying ID does not matter is just deceiving people. those that had the ID were even told to keep the ID very well because it will be needed during the recruitment process.

Abeg relax jor nor b anybody wen get jamb number get admission ooo.
Let me dey chop my popcorn as I dey wait for my id for d pass two weeks now cafe don b my place of resident now grin grin
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by bhusollar(f): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Na corp member allowance undecided
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Uclloyd28(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Oh! So it takes time 4 one to get his AP ID! I applied jus yesterday...mine will be coming afterall grin abeg, I ask yet again, what's their pay like 4 GL8?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Uclloyd28(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Lmao! U can't be serious!
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by engrsyer(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; hohohohohohohohoh hehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahah lwkmd ooooooo. instead dat person should come let me employ him or her with 20k/month[color=#990000][/color]

Hope it helps grin grin grin [/quote]
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by etochi11(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pls house, I have applied but I dunno how to get my "code". Its been like 3days now. Who cn direct me on what and how to do it?tnks
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by busuyem: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
I think questions on how to get app ID has been answered several times here. Just go to the website and click on 'applicant's log in', then click on '4got password' and provide ur e-mail there and it will be sent to ur mail stright away. That's how I got mine as well.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Dollarjunkie: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Those saying applicant ID is not necessary are wrong! If its not necessary why then do they choose to include it? Someone told me he printed acknowledgment slip (of course it can only be printed with the ID plus email) but I haven't tried printing mine cuz am on mobile now. Will check with my system and update later
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by adadioranmah(f): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
i just printed my acknowledgment slip now. There is now a 'print acknowledgment slip' tab there now. All u need is your email address to print. i didn't have an applicant id all this while, just decided to check today and voila i printed the slip with the id written in it....... Thanks to everyone on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by tpapi: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
adadioranmah: i just printed my acknowledgment slip now. There is now a 'print acknowledgment slip' tab there now. All u need is your email address to print. i didn't have an applicant id all this while, just decided to check today and voila i printed the slip with the id written in it....... Thanks to everyone on this thread.
pple were jus givin demselves unnecessary headache n sleepness night over havin app id as if it wil not b effortlessly included in ur acknowledgmt slip by dem
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by SaintChukz(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
otanice:

Abeg relax jor nor b anybody wen get jamb number get admission ooo.
Let me dey chop my popcorn as I dey wait for my id for d pass two weeks now cafe don b my place of resident now grin grin
stop waiting for your ID because it is already there on their database. To get it yourself just go to their site and look for Applicant's Login at the bottom of the page and click on it, then two question boxes appears requesting for your email address and the current recruitment which is NYSC. Just type in as appropriate and send, voila! Everything about your application status including the ID appears, that was how i got someone's own for him. Just try the same approach.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Toluwani2(f): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote
author=adadioranmah]i just printed my acknowledgment slip now. There is
now a 'print acknowledgment slip' tab there now. All u need is your
email address to print. i didn't have an applicant id all this while,
just decided to check today and voila i printed the slip with the id
written in it....... Thanks to everyone on this thread.[/quote]
Tanx Dear hv printed mine too in less than one minute
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by luvprince4real(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Heyyy::::: it's so quiet in here. What's hapening peeps.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by engrsyer(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2013
na wa oo! house should we still b expecting d list n exam/interview dis wkend? I am running out of Patience Goodluck Jonathan oo. gudmrng peeps
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by oweniwe(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Bros. . . You are "wickedt" grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by oweniwe(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2013
tuyi19:

People that got their ID is more than 100,000 because I HAVE SEEN SOMEONE WITH 78,000 PLUS and the vacancy is just 412, so saying ID does not matter is just deceiving people. those that had the ID were even told to keep the ID very well because it will be needed during the recruitment process.
What do you mean bro?

One person get 78,000 application IDs?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by tuyi19: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
i dont want to qoate the exact number but some1 number is in that range, which means people that applied are more than 100,000.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by u3fine(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
From what i heard, they want to recruit 300 in all.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Dollarjunkie: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
oweniwe:
Bros. . . You are "wickedt" grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

And today is the closing day for application.
This thread have to come alive for latest news from now on.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

grin grin grin

And today is the closing day for application.
This thread have to come alive for latest news from now on.
yes o. I printed my slip 1am at night. The site is to busy.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Nduxzy: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
busuyem: I think questions on how to get app ID has been answered several times here. Just go to the website and click on 'applicant's log in', then click on '4got password' and provide ur e-mail there and it will be sent to ur mail stright away. That's how I got mine as well.
I checked their site 2nite thru a PC n there was no link showing forgot password wat do i do!
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by livingstone2013: 6:56am On Dec 04, 2013
I heard that about 1,500 graduates will be employed? Is it true?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by shamoh(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2013
I was able 2 apply yesterday eve & my ID was sent 2 my inbox withn seconds.. May God help us, amen.. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.