Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid (4603 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid by oyinbogirl(f): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
very sad , esp since solution seems easy enough na wa o
Re: 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid by ugochukwu360(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
Say all u want abt us, rate us low always on all gud tins nd high on bad tins fact is we have bought a teflon coat for all ya misjudgements, all is still vanity.

1 Like

Re: 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid by ketoprofen(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Northern Nigeria Statistics will always frustrate the general stats.
Upon all the yrs their ppl spent in power, they cannot even achieve for their ppl, the human and socioeconomic development required to improve on these stats.
That Nigeria is one of the four countries worldwide that is yet to eradicate polio, is due to this north.
As if that's not enough, they killed the 3 Korean Doctors sent to help them out by the UN out of terrorism.

O nweghi ihe mmadu agaghi afufo.
Re: 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid by Victosin09(f): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
More of a guardian's supervision is apparently important here. These kids know nothing.
Re: 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid by agberoboy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
na wa 4 nigeria ooo
Re: 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid by Venchy: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
speeder: Announcing the faults of others does not make you perfect||You can not see good in those who you don't love.| |Words from the pen of a collosus

Is there anything good in nigeria?
Re: 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid by Venchy: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
chairman: Just wondering why nobody doesn't want to start insulting jonathan and his family because of this threadJust wondering why nobody doesn't want to start insulting jonathan and his family because of this threadJust wondering why nobody doesn't want to start insulting jonathan and his family because of this thread

Who's to be blame, my grandfather that never fight for post or Politicians who by force elect themselves without proper election?

Please wake up, politicians are responsible for anything thats goes wrong because they have OBLIGATION over their citizens and if things are not right then there will be Criticism over their ability.

But as for Nigerians, they can't stand critism but wants people to shut up and pull up with their inability towards running a nation.
Re: 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid by Cholison(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Kindly consult Ms Odua to provide armoured protection gor vhildren under five years.
Re: 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid by chy22(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
In my opinion this particular statistics is a bit off.
The Nigerian pollution is growing at a very alarming rate and this statistics seems to be saying otherwise.
Is nigeria under populated? People die that is nature, before one will take this 13% into account they need to say what is the exact number of under five deaths in the world.
These people have always used statistical media propaganda to make nigeria look bad, and nigerians look down on them self. I will always stick to what I can see than what so called abuja, London or USA statistics say. How did they gather the data? The last time I checked nigeria has not got a good death registering system.
Re: 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid by Dee60: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
Expectedly so, since the officials seem to be more interested in buying luxury cars!
Re: 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid by AskProf: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Promhize: Mtchew, who cares, my siblings no die, my friend siblings no die, my enemy siblings no die, my friend friend siblings, my lecturer pikin no die, my uncle pikin no die, if nigeria never dey their report then no go rest.

Modaduckas!

Really?
Re: 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2013
Venchy:

Is there anything good in nigeria?

are u bad?
Re: 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid by Venchy: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
odun4love:

are u bad?

Typical Nigerian, answering a question with question?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Late Marriage/pregnancy Cause Fibroid In Women? / All Trado-medical Practitioners,talk About Your Herbal Products Here. / How To Test Pregnancy At Home With Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.