Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Fitness Exercise Shop In Lagos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fitness Exercise Shop In Lagos (685 Views)

Fitness Exercise Shop In Lagos / Fitness Exercise Shop In Lagos / Fitness Exercise Shop In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fitness Exercise Shop In Lagos by joerexsports: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2013
We are the major sports accessory equipments wholesalers and retailers in Nigeria and lagos with the best competitive prices and unbeatable warranties. We are major distributors and representatives of all major brands in sports such as Adidas, Nike, and Joerex range of products, Puma, Umbro, and Wilson.
We also render sports related services which include maintenance of sports machines, sports events planning and organization, customizations and general sports consultants
We are the major sports contractor and consultant to all major sporting events in Nigeria such as national sports festival, oil companies’ games, bankers games, states festival games, Local government tournaments and other sports events and festivals in Nigeria
We are equally the major sports wholesalers and retailers in Lagos, Portharcourt and Aba with the best competitive prices and unbeatable warranties. We are major distributors and representatives of all major brands in sports such as Adidas, Nike, jersey, dumbbell gyms, massager bikes, snooker board and Joerex range of products,
We also render sports related services which include maintenance of sports machines, sports events planning and organization, customizations and general sports consultants.
Dear reader/customer, you are welcomed to Joerex sports shop which is Nigeria's leading provider of fitness, gym, sports, exercise, health and physiotherapy equipment for both corporate bodies and individuals. We sell, deliver, supply and maintain products for both commercial and home use. Thanks

08033334606, 2348090648348, +238035004867
104 WESTERN AVENUE, OJUELEGBA ROUNDABOUT, SURULERE, LAGOS STATE,
2 knee and 2 elbow guard for training. Get them in affordable prices in joerex sports nigeria limited offers a wide range of fitness equipment to keep you fit enough for your daily activities in life. WE have home and commercial use with affordable price. Visit us at JOEREX SPORTS NIG. LTD
104 WESTERN AVENUE, OJUELEGBA ROUNDABOUT,
SURULERE, lagos STATE, NIGERIA
2348033334606, 2348090648348, 238035004867 E m a i l : j o e r e x s p o r t s n i g @ y a h o o . c o m
W E B S I T E : w w w .j o e r e x s p o r t n i g e r i a . n e t

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Draws Eagles May Face Rússia, Belgium And S/korea / Your Best Football Moment In 2013 / Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.