Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview (33532 Views)

Who Else Recieved This Job Interview Text Message / 20 Ways To Ruin An Interview / The 25 Most Difficult Questions You'll Be Asked On A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by Cashio(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Well i pray u will keep updating this article till i start looking for job in 10 yrs time.
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by buzymoney: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdmXmRJu6s[/flash]
FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE
FUNNY XEX VIDEOS
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by ojsamuel(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nice thread: @OP
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by 3ace(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
4. “always has an eye on my target. I
endeavour to deliver high-quality work on
time, every time. Hiring me is the only real
guarantee for results.”
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
OP, I dey thank you personally. And if I get this job wey I dey go for interview tomorrow I go buy you one bottle of stout and 3jumbo of igboh and SK.. Hope say u do the do?

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by tunde1200(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thank God say I be Maintenance Engineer
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by funkyjms: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
5 and 6...
Btw...does zit I gotta memorise all these?
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by Jarus(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nice tips, although some are too academic.
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by Chigorkizz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
Am in.
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by Andyblaze: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nice
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by Damysa(f): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
nice one
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by Laidan(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Good,you are on point
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by eluquenson(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Kudos to your research @OP
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
sorry to defer....but If I was to interview an applicant and he gave me something like this, na automatic disqualification! It will definitely sound like a cooked up speech. My advice - It's better to just be yourself and say what you really have in mind during an interview.

Well..unless you studied some arts courses that needs a little bit of drama or academic stuffs.

#MyOpinion
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by ProfGday(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
I am who I am,scientist s call me homosapiens because my knowledge and potentials has no limits.
So if u decided not to hire me it is ur loss,free me jor(Terry G's voice)I gat many suitors to attend to.

Interviewer burst into tears.
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
8.I TAKE WORK ETHICS VERY SEERIOUSLY,I DO WHAT I'M PAID FOR AND I DO IT WELL......na the bomb
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by Justeenaleo(f): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
speedyboi: sorry to defer....but If I was to interview an applicant and he gave me something like this, na automatic disqualification! It will definitely sound like a cooked up speech. My advice - It's better to just be yourself and say what you really have in mind during an interview.

Well..unless you studied some arts courses that needs a little bit of drama or academic stuffs.

#MyOpinion
This just gives u an idea on how to answer the questions,u dnt hv to say exactly wat is here

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by rman: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
speedyboi: sorry to defer....but If I was to interview an applicant and he gave me something like this, na automatic disqualification! It will definitely sound like a cooked up speech. My advice - It's better to just be yourself and say what you really have in mind during an interview.

#MyOpinion

That's all!

For entry level jobs, I may accept well prepared responses, but for an experienced hire, I would definately want you to be yourself.

Saying what is truly on your mind is the best response.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by IRIENBOY(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nice post
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Justeenaleo:
This just gives u an idea on how to answer the questions,u dnt hv to say exactly wat is here

I know! I didn't fault the words....rather the whole format as a whole!
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by Justeenaleo(f): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
speedyboi:

I know! I didn't fault the words....rather the whole format as a whole!
i see
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by samuel058: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nice 1
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by DebohBaron(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
One of the best & educative posts I've see this week on front page. @ Op nice one!
Is there anyway I can save this page??
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by jefflittlecent(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
Everyone has its own way of description, i tot u will tell us d posible que n answers
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by whalesu(m): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nice one
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by GentleMimi: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
ecolime: Bullshit
is that ur surname?
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by jahbiz: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Though I couldn't read the whole piece but your number 4 & 7 can really throw the applicant(s) out.
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by Stevosty: 1:09am On Oct 24, 2013
This kind of write ups only make one anxious before interview and loose concentration during interview, just know more about the job you are going for, relax, be yourself and speak your mind.
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by telim: 2:17am On Oct 24, 2013
This is why nigerian graduates are still jobless and these situation will continue till we stop being job hunters and becomes an employer of labour. Poster why gives nigerian hope of a job interview? Which is not available/strictly to our ogas at the top. Pls come up with threads like how to become an enteropreneur, most nigerians will appreciate your efforyt.
Re: 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview by telim: 2:17am On Oct 24, 2013
This is why nigerian graduates are still jobless and these situation will continue till we stop being job hunters and becomes an employer of labour. Poster why gives nigerian hope of a job interview? Which is not available/strictly to our ogas at the top. Pls come up with threads like how to become an enteropreneur, most nigerians will appreciate your effort.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 / What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria / Exams Officer At British Council Or Assistant Registrar At WAEC? Informed Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.