Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

#poselikenicki The Latest Twitter Trend , Check Out Funny Pictures.... LMAO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #poselikenicki The Latest Twitter Trend , Check Out Funny Pictures.... LMAO (1564 Views)

Todays Trend! Check Out Photo Of Kendall And Kourtney Kardashian That Got Fans T / Check Out Funny Fat Transformation Photos Of Kim K, Mila Kunis, Iggy Azalea And / Funny Pictures Of Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#poselikenicki The Latest Twitter Trend , Check Out Funny Pictures.... LMAO by feARless1(f): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
In case you haven’t been exposed to it, good for you, because it’s like a virus. There’s a big trend going on Twitter where people post pictures of themselves posing like Nicki Minaj. The hashtag is #PoseLikeNicki if you want to keep up. They’re…um…interesting. People really went all out to look like the Barbie.... See more photos below

SOURCE: http://diamondodey..com/2013/10/poselikenicki-latest-twitter-trend.html?m=1

Re: #poselikenicki The Latest Twitter Trend , Check Out Funny Pictures.... LMAO by homesteady(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
OP, I'll like to see your own #PoseLikeNicki picture smiley
Re: #poselikenicki The Latest Twitter Trend , Check Out Funny Pictures.... LMAO by demelza: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Twitter and its amusing trends.
Thanks for the heads up Diamond.
Lemme go check them out.

1 Like

Re: #poselikenicki The Latest Twitter Trend , Check Out Funny Pictures.... LMAO by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
homesteady: OP, I'll like to see your own #PoseLikeNicki picture smiley
yeah, tell her we want the third one grin
Re: #poselikenicki The Latest Twitter Trend , Check Out Funny Pictures.... LMAO by homesteady(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Strauskhan1: yeah, tell her we want the third one grin

Exactly! We want the 3rd one smiley
Re: #poselikenicki The Latest Twitter Trend , Check Out Funny Pictures.... LMAO by fr3do(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
I'm homophobic
I'm out of this thread
Re: #poselikenicki The Latest Twitter Trend , Check Out Funny Pictures.... LMAO by Forzap: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dat boi in d 2nd pic made me be lyk >>grin
Re: #poselikenicki The Latest Twitter Trend , Check Out Funny Pictures.... LMAO by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Fearless try again. One day u would hit fp! okay?
Re: #poselikenicki The Latest Twitter Trend , Check Out Funny Pictures.... LMAO by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 24, 2013
grin grin
Re: #poselikenicki The Latest Twitter Trend , Check Out Funny Pictures.... LMAO by fruityjojo(f): 5:41am On Oct 24, 2013
Illuminati spirit don enter dem! angry angry. Thank God am not on Twitter grin

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Dashes Out Loads Of Shoes To Celebrate This Season / Miley Cyrus Wears A Britney Spears Rucksack To Her Concert In Vegas / Full Pictures From The Nigerian Entertainment Award In New York 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.