Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Three Things That Will Go In Arsenal's Favour In The Away Leg Vs Dortmund - UCL - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Three Things That Will Go In Arsenal's Favour In The Away Leg Vs Dortmund - UCL (661 Views)

Balotelli Places His Girlfriend As A Bet In Real Madrid Vs Dortmund Match / UCL: Real Madrid Vs Dortmund - (2 - 2) -On 6th November 2012 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Things That Will Go In Arsenal's Favour In The Away Leg Vs Dortmund - UCL by JimloveTM(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
Three things that will go in Arsenal Favour in the Away leg vs Dortmund:

1. Arsenal hardly plays a game without scoring. Remind me the last time Arsenal played and failed to score.
2. Arsenal has great record on German soil. The Last was beating last year winner Bayern on German soil after losing 1st leg 3:1
3. Arsenal hardly loses both 2 legged matches in the UCL, when qualification is paramount. Last time they lost both 2 legged match was... ‪#‎can‬'t recall.

People are quick to say that Arsenal will be thrashed in Germany. I say.....let's keep quiet and wait
LIKE IF YOU LOVE ARSENAL

Like our page: http://www.facebook.com/ThinkySolutionsGlobal

2 Likes

Re: Three Things That Will Go In Arsenal's Favour In The Away Leg Vs Dortmund - UCL by Chukkasy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
just b consoling ursef
Re: Three Things That Will Go In Arsenal's Favour In The Away Leg Vs Dortmund - UCL by JimloveTM(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chukkasy: just b consoling ursef

problem is Nigerians work with emotions rather than with vivid facts.. Until then sha
Re: Three Things That Will Go In Arsenal's Favour In The Away Leg Vs Dortmund - UCL by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
JimloveTM: Three things that will go in Arsenal Favour in the Away leg vs Dortmund:

1. Arsenal hardly plays a game without scoring. Remind me the last time Arsenal played and failed to score.
2. Arsenal has great record on German soil. The Last was beating last year winner Bayern on German soil after losing 1st leg 3:1
3. Arsenal hardly loses both 2 legged matches in the UCL, when qualification is paramount. Last time they lost both 2 legged match was... ‪#‎can‬'t recall.

People are quick to say that Arsenal will be thrashed in Germany. I say.....let's keep quiet and wait
LIKE IF YOU LOVE ARSENAL

@bolded errmm yesterday! it wasnt just 1 goal buh 2. hehe Assnal my nyash
Re: Three Things That Will Go In Arsenal's Favour In The Away Leg Vs Dortmund - UCL by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Well, ArseNAL couldn't score against Chelsea. grin
Re: Three Things That Will Go In Arsenal's Favour In The Away Leg Vs Dortmund - UCL by JimloveTM(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
JimloveTM: Three things that will go in Arsenal Favour in the Away leg vs Dortmund:

LIKE IF YOU LOVE ARSENAL

hahahahahahahahaga i,laugh at u all ..u know nothing abt arsenal. here is it.it has happened. 1..Arsenal scored, 2.. they won on german soil, and 3..they dint lose home and away.

front page things jor

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Elche 3 - 0-(Full time)! / Deportivo 2-8 Real Madrid: Ronaldo Hits Hat-trick In Devastating Blancos Display / THE EPL FANZONE (thread For All Epl Fans, Haters And Immigrants)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.