Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Trend For The Nigerian Airforce Aptitude Test: Tomorrow, 8am - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trend For The Nigerian Airforce Aptitude Test: Tomorrow, 8am (1165 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trend For The Nigerian Airforce Aptitude Test: Tomorrow, 8am by Sleekydee(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hey guyz, am sure lotta Nairalanders like me are going to b taking the airforce test tomorrow at Ikeja, let's join heads together and discuss the possibly test formats....Peace.
Re: Trend For The Nigerian Airforce Aptitude Test: Tomorrow, 8am by yankyone(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wish those writing d test best of luck.....am i d first to comment?
Re: Trend For The Nigerian Airforce Aptitude Test: Tomorrow, 8am by blueheffner(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sleekydee: Hey guyz, am sure lotta Nairalanders like me are going to b taking the airforce test tomorrow at Ikeja, let's join heads together and discuss the possibly test formats....Peace.
bros, test format by this time, a day to the test, where av u been all this while u better check the NAF thread,for details,lay ur hands on whatever u can and read,and most importantly,pray,this is not to discuss test formats anymore,wish everyone best of God by the way.
Re: Trend For The Nigerian Airforce Aptitude Test: Tomorrow, 8am by Sleekydee(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
blueheffner: bros, test format by this time, a day to the test, where av u been all this while u better check the NAF thread,for details,lay ur hands on whatever u can and read,and most importantly,pray,this is not to discuss test formats anymore,wish everyone best of God by the way.

LOLzzzz...u talk am well, ofcourse we all must av bin reading, all d same, its never to late to gather info.

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony Part2 (DONT Ever Give UP) / Latest Job Openings At Guinness Nigeria Plc / Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Academic/non-academic Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.