Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos (17583 Views)

Wizkid’s Handsome First Son Boluwatife Looks Sharp In New Photos / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos / Wizkid's Son Boluwatife All Grown Up Now [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by Flirtyfemi: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
More photos of Wizkid's son, Boluwatife have surfaced online, courtesy of his mother, Shola Ogudugu, who shared them on her instagram page recently.
In case you didn't know, Sola (Wizkid's babymama) has moved on, she currently works at a business solutions and market access company Structured Resource Business Limited located on Norman Williams Ikoyi Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria.
BTW Sola is in a relationship with another young man.
See more photos: http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/wizkids-babymama-sola-and-son.html

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by Flirtyfemi: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
another

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by Lilprincey(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
The boy luks cool...Caro ur body is necessary *wizkid bad gan*
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by thorpido(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
Brenda's got a baby!
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by Saraben(f): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
no wonder d boy no too cool...he took after his mom
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by Saraben(f): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
no wonder d boy no too cool...he took after his mom..... BT wait o d new thing is too get a baby mama and a child outside wedlock..hmm where is MI or burns boy I nid to b a celebrity's baby mama bt no dumping o he has to Marry his baby mama

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Head of State
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by nerodenero: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
It is quite obvious that the boy will surely take after his father.Yanga unlimited grin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
for som reason i like dis kids momma...
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by tellwisdom: 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
What should i do with them? angry
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by Brimmie(m): 3:26am On Oct 24, 2013
tellwisdom: What should i do with them? angry

Use their Pishure do ritual! undecided
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by oladapolif: 4:58am On Oct 24, 2013
She wan famous like P-Square wife, thats why she bleeped at tender age... mshew, if she can read this, be yourself and its so annoying she had been sending bloggers her pictures with her kids
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by 3ace(m): 6:31am On Oct 24, 2013
deejay_harry1: for som reason i like dis kids momma...
With the fame and wealth of these celebrities, we usually expect them to be extremely selective with the opposite séx. This is what this girl is suffering but if you ask me, she's not bad at all. That little boy all of una dey yab today will grow up finer. The boy wasn't as fine as this when he was about a year old.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by 3ace(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2013
oladapolif: She wan famous like P-Square wife, thats why she bleeped at tender age... mshew, if she can read this, be yourself and its so annoying she had been sending bloggers her pictures with her kids
You're right, she should just stop seeking cheap publicity. It makes her look as if she is still pained. Those pix are just a way of telling the whole world that she's doing fine but honestly, we don't care.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by rill: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2013
The baby is bound to end up short!
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola And Son, Boluwatife Show Off Swag In New Photos by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2013
Hes cute..me likey.. D forehead tho lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Featured Artistes In Nigerian Music Industry. / Yul Edochie, Anambra Governorship Candidates Cover Ndigbo Times Magazine (Photo) / Toke Makinwa & Rita Dominic's Outfit To Butter Scotch Evenings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.