Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

University Of Calabar 2013/2014 Second Choice Post-utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar 2013/2014 Second Choice Post-utme (1458 Views)

Rivers State University Of Science And Technology 2012/2013 1st Choice Post Ume / University Of Calabar 1st/2nd Choice Post Ume N Direct Entry Result Out! / Ansu Second Choice Post Ume To Be Out Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Calabar 2013/2014 Second Choice Post-utme by WELTGURU(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dear Unical aspirant, my name is Riches, and i am the C.E.O. of www.universityadmission.gnbo.com.ng. A lot of people have been calling me to know if and when unical will be conducting the second choice post-utme for 2013 after the first choice was conducted. some will call to inquire if the form is on sale or not. in a nutshell, i am here to put a solution to what has been giving you sleepless nights because i know that you are also very anxious to know when the exercise will be scheduled.

The University of Calabar second choice post-utme would have been conducted before now and you would have seen your result, but because of the on going ASUU strike the institution has been unable to schedule the date for the second choice post-utme. to conduct the post-utme exercise, the teaching and non-teaching staffs will be needed to invigilate the exams. since most of these staffs are not presently on duty and almost all offices are locked up till further notice, it has become somehow difficult for the university to conduct the 2013/2014 second choice post-utme.

i want to assure you that i will send you a notification immediately the University of Calabar second choice post-utme is out. All you need to do to get updates from me is to call my number so that i can add your name into our database in order to provide you with all the necessary information and help you need to make sure you gain admission into the University of Calabar this year.

NOTICE...............

If you participated in the Unical first choice post-utme and did not secure admission, then i guess this is another opportunity for you to make it wright this time. i will help you with the follow ups and make sure you are admitted into Unical this year.

CALL RICHES ON 07034488560

TO YOUR ACADEMIC SUCCESS
EDOH RICHES GODSWILL
C.E.O UNIVERSITY ADMISSION

(1) (Reply)

Unical Medical Centre; A Centre Without The Medical / Funny Schooling Moments / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.