Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab (3864 Views)

The Face Of Wizkid's Son By Binta Diallo (Photos) / Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! / Wizkid's Son Boluwatife All Grown Up Now [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by tushkeed(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ayodeji ‘Wizkid’ Balogun has finally confirmed that he’s the proud father of a two year boy named Boluwatife.

On August 21, 2011, when Nigerian Entertainment Today published an exclusive report that Wizkid has fathered a baby with an undergraduate named Oluwanishola Ogudugu, Wizkid denied the report. Days before, in an exclusive interview conducted in his Ogudu GRA home, Wizkid had laughed off the question, responding ‘It sounds funny. Look at it ‘Wizkid has a kid’. Doesn’t that sound funny itself?
His label and management remained more than silent on the issue and for years Wizkid and his team avoided questions concerning the ‘rumours’. In an interview with The Punch in December 2012, Wizkid blatantly denied the baby-story.

‘It was rumoured that I had a love child. Even if I had a child, I don’t think it is something I should be ashamed of. Instead, I would come out plainly and declare that I am a father. Everybody makes mistakes. But it was just a false rumour. I don’t have a child anywhere‘, Wizkid told Nonye Ben-Nwankwo.

READ MORE AND SEE MORE PICTURES HERE
http://www.9japride.com/revealed-exclusive-photos-private-world-wizkids-son-baby-mama/
Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by tushkeed(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
DOPEEEE

Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by vallycan: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
wow...so finally even wizkid as father's a son an yet he still call wizkid.. can somebody pls tell wat his son an his son's son wud answer....wiZkid,wiZkiss,wiZkitten or wiZkiddies which one...

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by vallycan: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
wow...so finally even wizkid as father's a son an yet he still called wizkid.. can somebody pls tell wat his son an his son's son wud answer....wiZkid,wiZkiss,wiZkitten or wiZkiddies which one...
Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by amiskurie(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
embarassed
that his kid must be wiz-augustine.
Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by tushkeed(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wizchild lool
Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by Elvin247(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wiz pikin
Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by mamagee3(f): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wiz little kid, I hail thee. grin

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by Brimmie(m): 3:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Y'all Are Dry!! undecided
Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2013
Wiz Kid jnr. Don't be simpletons, folks. angry
Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by Nomski0(f): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2013
Wizkidito
Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by sauceEEP(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2013
wizbonboi

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by Dygeasy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
vallycan: wow...so finally even wizkid as father's a son an yet he still call wizkid.. can somebody pls tell wat his son an his son's son wud answer....wiZkid,wiZkiss,wiZkitten or wiZkiddies which one...
Dry Mehn!
Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by Dygeasy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Brimmie: Y'all Are Dry!! undecided
I Swear!

undecided
Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by Lolitua(f): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wizolodo lol.....diz baby supose 2 dey learn abcd nao...chaiii make diz boy no go grow up speak english wen patience jonathan go correct am...

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And His Bab by realsuigeneris: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
The son will never forgive him ; for the first denial.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks / Meet The Pretty Wife & Lovely Kids Of Talented Nollywood Star Actor, Sam Dede / This Sexy Photos Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Will Make You Believe In Their Romanc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.