Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Exclusive Interview With Morgan Entertainment Ceo Emeka Morgan Nwanne Oguejiofor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Interview With Morgan Entertainment Ceo Emeka Morgan Nwanne Oguejiofor (4220 Views)

Dr Prince Morocco Maduka Highlife Veteran Sues Morgan Entertainment / Morgan Entertainment Spokesman Respond To The Allegation Against The Company / We Have Nothing Against Morgan Entertainment Boss - Late Mc Loph's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Morgan Entertainment Ceo Emeka Morgan Nwanne Oguejiofor by nairalandPost: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH MORGAN ENTERTAINMENT CEO EMEKA MORGAN NWANNE OGUEJIOFOR.

Sir, for past three months we have been hearing rumor about you, first let me start with Bianca Johnson accusing you and flavor na abania of abandoning Mc Loph's mother?
Bianca Johnson did a very good job by reaching out to MC Loph's mother and consoled her about the death of her children. I gave her that credit by doing that, God will bless her. However, I don't believe that Johnson did good to Mama, and she will announce it around the globe. Blessing of our good deeds should not come from us rather from God almighty.

What have you done to Late Mc Loph's family since he passed away?
As I said,before telling the World what I have done to the family it will not be a credit to me. Rather I will let God be the judge of our own deeds. God almighty knows every man 's heart and he is the only one who can judge us. Since the death of MC Loph his family is now my second family and will always be.When I heard about the death of Mama I was shocked. However, I believe in God and trusted in him. May her soul rest in Peace.

I heard from the entire family of Nwozor's that you single handed sponsored the burial and paid Mc Loph wife hospital bill during the time of the accident?
We thank God for his help and mercy he is the one that need to be praised not Emeka Morgan Nwanne Oguejiofor Jr.

I heard a rumor that you and Flavor na abania is not in good term since the death of your rapper mc Loph?
Again, it is not true. I met flavor once in Lagos during the time Mr. Raw had his birthday party. and we are not enemies and we will not be.
what is the recent development between Morgan Entertainment and YSG Entertainment.?
Nothing we are all Nigerian Entertainment companies.
I heard you signed Vector theviper as your artiste and also gave him a brand new Mazda CX9?
It is not true we have no deal with Vector. For mazda cx9 we did not give him any. Vector is a Nigerian rapper and he is very succesful he can afford buying his own car why should it be from Morgan
As a business man if you have the opportunity to sign him would you?
It is premature to talk about signing Vector and we have not discussed about it?
Do you have any other business relationship with Vector in United States or anywhere in the World?
Not right now, however, i don't know about future
But Vector Theviper and his crew have been visiting you in USA in and out for a business talk with you
It is not true we have not disscused any business.
Vector put a face cap picture with an inscription "MORVEC" which stand for Morgan Vector Entertainment ?
I think this question should go back to Vector to explain what the name of his business stand for because I have no idea about Morvec entertainment.
What is the news of you dating Jennifer Eliogu (Nigerian super actress)
Jennifer Eliogu is my friend and we have been discussing to run a business in Nigeria and USA. for dating is not true people will say what they feel like and they have the right to say their mind we are in democracy.
How many artiste do you have in your record label?
We have Morgan Entertainment highlife and Hip pop, now in highlife we have Ozoemena Nwa Nsugbe, Morocco Maduka, Ifeanyi Agwuedu, Onye Nze Nwa Amobi, Nwoye Ikeanyi and Ifeanyi Okafor. In hip pop we have Ned , Konga, Dialect and Denerio.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye OR His Cousin – Which Would One Would You Choose? / Hot Photos: See How This Runz Girl Show Off Her Ukwu & Boo**bs {pic Here} / Caption This Funny Pix Of Ronaldo And Neymar With Messi's Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.