Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,897 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS (1972 Views)

Series: Devious Maids / Brush2ru: Devious Maids (season 1 And 2) / Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
This is an official thread for Devious Maids fans, those who followed or are Following Season 1. I totally love the show, I've watched the complete season, I don't want to spoil the suspense for those who are still watching...
I don't support adultery but I love Rossie and Mr spence together, since his wife is a Bit.ch and Rossie's so sweeeeeeet. I suspect Carmen and Alejandro will make a sweet love story for season two and I'm anticipating the murder mystery for season 2 tooo!. I'm not a fan of Valentino's and I don't like her and Remy together....

2 Likes

Re: Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS by ITbomb(m): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2013
just hearing this but if it has some nice FULL scene , I'm in
*wey dat my IDM*
Re: Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2013
^^^ LOL. its a very nice show if u like mystery, but I'm not sure it will appeal to you as a man, you can try it though. The show basically exposes how those Latino maids are exploited by their white masters and how they struggle to survive. You can get the episodes on Fztvseries or MOBseries.TK

Re: Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS by jadelyn007(f): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wow!thx for opening this thread.I have been waiting to see a thread on devious maids.I have completed d season 1 too n I must say it was intriguing.it kept me wanting more n more till I completed ìt,no dull episode at all.and also I movie is a high quality movie considering d perfect audio n video n choice of actors n actresses,they are all cute
I am with u on d relationshp btwn Rosie n Mr. Spence,I kept prayin thruout d movie dat Mr. Spence would divorce his bitchy wife.for d first time they made adultery seem like d perfect tin to do.
I still Dnt knw y I Dnt like d relationshp btwn remmy n valentina,I tink its goin to bring nothing but doom. I hope Prof. Marisol continues to stay in d neigbhourhood in d nxt season.
I love Remmys mother'she is so humble,simple n childish. As for the Power's family, I still Dnt knw weda to love or hate dem. Wierd fellas I MST say!!!I can't wait to get my hand on d season 2. Its d best seasonal movie I have watched this year!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
jadelyn007: Wow!thx for opening this thread.I have been waiting to see a thread on devious maids.I have completed d season 1 too n I must say it was intriguing.it kept me wanting more n more till I completed ìt,no dull episode at all.and also I movie is a high quality movie considering d perfect audio n video n choice of actors n actresses,they are all cute
I am with u on d relationshp btwn Rosie n Mr. Spence,I kept prayin thruout d movie dat Mr. Spence would divorce his bitchy wife.for d first time they made adultery seem like d perfect tin to do.
I still Dnt knw y I Dnt like d relationshp btwn remmy n valentina,I tink its goin to bring nothing but doom. I hope Prof. Marisol continues to stay in d neigbhourhood in d nxt season.
I love Remmys mother'she is so humble,simple n childish. As for the Power's family, I still Dnt knw weda to love or hate dem. Wierd fellas I MST say!!!I can't wait to get my hand on d season 2. Its d best seasonal movie I have watched this year!!!
LOL, you are so in there! Valentina and Remy's love story is too dry, and valentina is kinda aggressive, selfish and impatient, she can be a b.itch atimes too so I'm not a fan of hers...I predict she'll come running back from Africa as soon as she gets there. Lol. Eheeeen, another thing oo, those maid don't dress like maids at all (apart from their uniform). They are very fashionable..especially Rosie and Valentina...they make maid work hungry person. Lol. Can't wait for season two too!! I'm anticipating Carmen and Alejandro....love can make a gay man straight! Lol, I'm thinking next year though..the producers started another show already, Witches of East End.

1 Like

Re: Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS by jadelyn007(f): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
I am gonna get really pissed if Carmen agrees to marry Alexandro talk more of falling in love!let Alexandro sort himself out.Carmen has got so much to lose in d end (her managers friendship nd her love life wif Sam) cos alexandro is nt to b trusted.
Damn!!!its nt gonna be fair on Sam whose whole life is abt Carmen, his love for her is so real.
Talking abt d maids dresses, even naija celebrities cant even dress half n fine as the maids. Did u chk out their shoestalk abt high class fashion!!! Sexy n beautiful maids!!

1 Like

Re: Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2013
Yeah.... You are right...but I can't help seeing a love story there, now I'm confused .. Yeah their shoess!!!:O . Check out this Blog. blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/06/m-devious-maids-being-sexy-and-well-dressed-comes-with-the-territory.html

1 Like

Re: Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2013
:-)

1 Like

Re: Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS by jadelyn007(f): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
I love the review'its so accurate especially the part of Mrs. Powell and Rosie. Rosie is a combination of innocent and oozes a lot of sexiness too!!gosh!!hw did she achieve dat
Re: Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS by babyboy3(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
I just finish watching the whole season

(1) (Reply)

Anime General / Movie Series You Must Watch / Can I Watch Gboro Mi Ro Outside Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.