Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? (2777 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With N15,000? / How To Start Your Own Biz And Become Your Own Boss With N15,000 / 4 Years & N15 Million After-this Business Works!!! Any Other Testomonies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by Rossikk(m): 12:48am On Oct 24, 2013
Pls guys I need advise on what business to start with the said amount. Pls note the business must be international in scope and dimension.

Thanks. wink
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by shortgun(m): 12:54am On Oct 24, 2013
Grow up

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by eduson33(m): 5:40am On Oct 24, 2013
Palm wine shop will be a good idea
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by abhir: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2013
I am looking forward to come and settle in an Africa country and develop Import business.
I want to import Used Clothes, Used Electronics (TV/Refrigerators), Bicycles, Bicycle parts, Packed Food, New Garments, Machinery Parts, Nuts & Bolts, and any other items in bulk for sales.

I am looking forward for advice from you people. Which country is strategically best place to start with and Why?
I look forward for 3 options..
Ghana
Nigeria
Tanzania
if there are any other country you guys would like to suggest then please do so.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by BiggerBro: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
My choice of business is yours. Any business you plan well can work on the international level and platform. And even my least favourite importation of consumption goods can still be planned and funtion on the international level. I will say pick a business and I can help you plan. My number is 08020890592.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by jamace(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Bros, how you take get dat kain money without knowing how to invest? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by Rossikk(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
jamace: Bros, how you take get dat kain money without knowing how to invest? cheesy

Why do you guys always assume that just because someone has such amount it means they must know how to invest it? This is crazy. grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by Rossikk(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
BiggerBro: My choice of business is yours. Any business you plan well can work on the international level and platform. And even my least favourite importation of consumption goods can still be planned and funtion on the international level. I will say pick a business and I can help you plan. My number is 08020890592.

Thanks bro. wink
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by ifebosco: 1:25am On Nov 05, 2013
we can start supermarket bussiness,if we are 5 people with 15million each we ,we buy lands and build our own supermarkets in lagos.
get back to me if you are interested.ife bosco001 @ yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by Shipperslink(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
processing and export of cassava chips from any of those 3 nation to europe.5million naira capital base if u invest in nigeria and you make 140% yearly.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by jojoanobi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
We are suppliers of petroleum product such as AGO, PMS, DPK e.t.c. we buy from merchant oil marketers and supply to banks, private companies and govt offices across Nigeria.
As an investor, your investment will enhance rapid development to the growth of our company. we can offer you 10% or more monthly (#1,500,000) as turnover without stress; while your 15million keep working for you, i can as well teach you the secret of the business freely while we work together.. You can reach me on 08115833690 for onward discussion.
Thank you!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by Six11(m): 6:00am On Nov 06, 2013
In Nigeria Agro-business market today, one viable business with lots of economic value is Sesame Seed trading. The demand for this product is huge by oversea countries particularly the Asians. It is the buying, selling and export of sesame locally and Internationally. Fortunately, this is the season and a lot of orders has taken place. We are Sesame Seed and Cashew Nut wholesale Suppliers based in Lokoja, Nigeria. We have large supply of this Commodities up to a supply of 1000 Metric tonnes and can do Ex-Lagos./07086215890
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by jojoanobi(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
We are suppliers of petroleum product such as AGO, PMS, DPK e.t.c.

we buy from merchant oil marketers and supply to banks, private companies and govt offices across Nigeria.

we are in need of an investor, who can invest a minimum investment capital of 5million naira to enhance rapid development to the growth of our company.

we can offer you 10% or more as turnover monthly without stress; while your money keep working and yeilding you (500,000) monthly.

I can as well teach you the secret of the business freely while we work together..

You can reach me on 08115833690 for onward discussion.

Thank you!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by chukel(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rossikk: Pls guys I need advise on what business to start with the said amount. Pls note the business must be international in scope and dimension.

Thanks. wink
U need advice? Then take it. D way dat money came so shall it go Amen. If it is taxpayers money dat u stole just like ur oga jonathan, may It go down d drain, Amen. U tink u can run from politics section and come here to advertise ur stolen wealth. The more u guys steal from dis nation, d more d devil will strike u with confusion.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by Negro1: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by chukel(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2013
Negro1: are u sure u are alright?
Yeah, I am surely alright. If u've got no idea of wat I am talking about as it seems, then shut ur trap and go write ur A' level exam
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2013
real estate ..... restaurant .. bar ..production of toothpick ..
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by kabarka(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2013
abhi.r:
I am looking forward to come and settle in an Africa country and develop Import business.
I want to import Used Clothes, Used Electronics (TV/Refrigerators), Bicycles, Bicycle parts, Packed Food, New Garments, Machinery Parts, Nuts & Bolts, and any other items in bulk for sales.

I am looking forward for advice from you people. Which country is strategically best place to start with and Why?
I look forward for 3 options..
Ghana
Nigeria
Tanzania
if there are any other country you guys would like to suggest then please do so.

come to Nigeria b/c the importers have bastadized the market with new substandard product.So your items of quality standard will get the market attension.
Example: i bought new phillip brand pressing iron and used it once.Is bad now.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by josga: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2013
chk dis out n make money http://PayLub.com/?id=josef
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by tankfarm: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Join me in Real Estate investment here in Nigeria and UK. Call 08174783829 OR email me: cosmosynergy2@gmail.com. Tx
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
who know know say ROSSIEK na politician, Bro i hope it's not your share of the Sure-P loot you wanna invest? if so whatever suits you because if you're a business man that money can't just fly from no where you would have garnered enough experience and you won't be devoid of investments plans but here you are seeking ways to invest 15M , Sha easily milk Naija Dry remember you can't live forever and you'll have kids too. I only respect your views on religion section but politics nawww.

Abeg use the sure-p loot send me card naw no dull me 10k MTN.... lool
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
who know know say ROSSIEK na politician, Bro i hope it's not your share of the Sure-P loot you wanna invest? if so whatever suits you because if you're a business man that money can't just fly from no where you would have garnered enough experience and you won't be devoid of investments plans but here you are seeking ways to invest 15M , Sha easily milk Naija Dry remember you can't live forever and you'll or ve have kids too in essence what goes around comes around. I only respect your views on religion section but politics nawww.

Abeg use the sure-p loot send me card naw no dull me 10k MTN.... lool
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by Rickyolu(m): 1:28am On Nov 08, 2013
You can invest in real estate or an eatery. With good planning and a good team you'll succeed.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by massimo101: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2013
Call me on 08026335402 for a better bussiness idea
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by zincleadore: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2013
I'm a miner based in plateau state, the mining industry is one versatile industry with allot of business opportunities. Firstly, I would advice that if you have funds up to N2'820'000, then this business can work for you.

We supply industrial minerals which buyers usually seek between 30-25,000 tons.

Commodity: Lead Ore

Sourcing location: plateau state

Selling location: Jos/Lagos

Each supply per truck after expense is between 25%~45%

Kindly check our website solidminerals.weebly.com for further info and if you intend investing, do contact us via zincleadores@aol.com

Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by libertysols(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
LIBERTY SOLUTIONS (REG NO: BN 2156099) BB PIN: 2958F098
(Information Technology(I.T) Personnels, Auto dealers & Real Estate Consultants)
EXPERIENCE GREAT VALUE ON ANY OF OUR SERVICES
list of services we deploy:
*IT Support(Hardware and Software's)
*Sales of Computers(Laptops and Desktops)
*Sales of smartphones
*Hardware Support Services at homes and Offices
*Sales of vehicles(TOKUNBO & NIGERIAN USED)
*Real Estate Consultants
FOR MORE INFO CALL +2348103468885, +2348055977705 AND +2347085303939
Linked In: libertycomputersolutions@gmail.com
Twitter: @libertysols
BB PIN: 2958F098
2go: libertysols
Whats App: 08103468885 (libertysolutions)
YM: liberty.solutions
Msn: libertysolutions@live.com
Google Talk: libertycomputersolutions@gmail.com
Email : libertysolutionsgroup@yahoo.com

Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by Negro1: 2:42am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by sonety2k(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
cool
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by omogidi234(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
ifebosco: we can start supermarket bussiness,if we are 5 people with 15million each we ,we buy lands and build our own supermarkets in lagos.
get back to me if you are interested.ife bosco001 @ yahoo.com

This is a good idea but I think if eventually you get 5 people together, it would be better you take a lease. Let us look at it from this angle, you will require to have the mart on major road tarred or not tarred. You may not be able to get bare land but at least you can get an old structure that you can pull down ranging from N10m -N30m (mainland and Ajah axis only, V.I, Ikoyi and Lekki axis is out considering the amount involved). I assume that you will spend another N15m- N20m for construction and may be another N5m for fittings for the mart. Although, these are assumed figures but they could be more or less-consequently, I think a lease will save you from having to spend all of the take-off capital on construction et al.

Regards.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by EngrFelix1(m): 5:53am On Dec 11, 2013
Rossikk: Pls guys I need advise on what business to start with the said amount. Pls note the business must be international in scope and dimension.

Thanks. wink
You only need a N500k to invest in this highly profitable business with 100% returns...Start by reading the file below and do well to contact me on 0 7 0 3 7 5 3 3 9 6 5 as soon as possible (if interested)

Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by kaysy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
Am also in need of a loan of N200,000 just to offset an urgent need, i will pay back in June or July 2014. mail me at kaysyxpress@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Bought A Bottle Of Coca Cola For N900 Naira / Where To Buy Nylon Sealing Machine In Lagos, Help Please / Discover How To Start Fresh Garlic Export Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.