Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge (223194 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / Virgins Meet Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Mcbussy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: how old are you? All these small children wey go come NL dey form badt guys sha.

Safari i no be small pikin o....u can hook up and find out wink
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by safarigirl(f): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mcbussy:

Safari i no be small pikin o....u can hook up and find out wink
go and hook up with your mates, I don pass your level tey tey
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Kingademos(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
omo c gobe

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Mcbussy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: go and hook up with your mates, I don pass your level tey tey

i'm not gonna say much,but if dats ur pix on ur profile......then u're a petty lil muppet.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Kingademos(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
abeg o... Muppet ke
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
hahahahahhaAhaHa

people who look like characters in the sesame street will still wanna put someone on a cruise...

i bow o

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by adexsimply(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
Muppet ke? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Mcbussy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
rigormortis: hahahahahhaAhaHa

people who look like characters in the sesame street will still wanna put someone on a cruise...

i bow o

hahahahahagrin ....Guy u sef don look her pix?see as she be like miss Piggy for muppet babies. Piggy fine sef,she be like Animal. i no even look d imbe pix b4 i say make we hook up. no be her type i dey reason nah cheesy

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by adexsimply(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fatality!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Xsenga(f): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mcbussy:

hahahahahagrin ....Guy u sef don look her pix?see as she be like miss Piggy for muppet babies. Piggy fine sef,she be like Animal. i no even look d imbe pix b4 i say make we hook up. no be her type i dey reason nah cheesy
mind ya self n leave my frnd alone. angry
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Kingademos(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mcbussy:

c'mon dude d fact dat she didn't accept u doesn't mean u shld insult her.. thats uncalled for
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by safarigirl(f): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Kingademos: c'mon dude d fact dat she didn't accept u doesn't mean u shld insult her.. thats uncalled for
niqqa is a Grade A loser, you see when I say kids on NL wan form badt guys? Now tell me, will any right thinking adult throw a 'sesame street' jab simply cuz a girl said he's below par?

A smart, intellectual adult would make a convincing arguement on why he's qualified, a kid on the other hand would make fun and expose his childishness. I don talk am, too many secondary school boys are on NL

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Mcbussy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Kingademos: c'mon dude d fact dat she didn't accept u doesn't mean u shld insult her.. thats uncalled for

well,d fact dat i asked to hook up doesnt give her d right to call sum1 she knows nothing about a kid

i wonder how high skul kid go dey call postgraduate scholar kid.....well,some pple feel we're all equals once we're on a social media.

make she know her place.

i bet she doesnt even know dat cartoon cos she was yet to be born while i was watching it wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Mcbussy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: niqqa is a Grade A loser, you see when I say kids on NL wan form badt guys? Now tell me, will any right thinking adult throw a 'sesame street' jab simply cuz a girl said he's below par?

A smart, intellectual adult would make a convincing arguement on why he's qualified, a kid on the other hand would make fun and expose his childishness. I don talk am, too many secondary school boys are on NL

my dear ur nothing but a sociopathic,attention seeking,persona non-grata.....if u were half as mature as u claimed.u wouldnt av come here forming big gyal.i was even joking cos i neva asked for number or pin and i didnt post mine.

u can read my previous posts and see how many times i've teased Xsenga.

after all ur forming i checked ur pix and ur nothing but a child.i'm even starting to feel disappointed for locking horns with a minor.

Enoy d rest of ur evening and make sure u choose ur words wisely next time.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Kingademos(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: niqqa is a Grade A loser, you see when I say kids on NL wan form badt guys? Now tell me, will any right thinking adult throw a 'sesame street' jab simply cuz a girl said he's below par?

Mcbussy:

well,d fact dat i asked to hook up doesnt give her d right to call sum1 she knows nothing about a kid

i wonder how high skul kid go dey call postgraduate scholar kid.....well,some pple feel we're all equals once we're on a social media.

make she know her place.

i bet she doesnt even know dat cartoon cos she was yet to be born while i was watching it wink
please settle this... dude wat if she wanted to see hw u will respond to it nd instead of proving her wrong, u just helped in making it clearer...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by safarigirl(f): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mcbussy:

make she know her place.

lol, please, if you acted your age people wouldn't address you like a kid.

For all of your educational qualifications you still chose to ridicule someone purportedly younger than you, does that really make you mature? To bring yourself to the level of 'a high school graduate'? I mean, judge yourself.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Mcbussy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: lol, please, if you acted your age people wouldn't address you like a kid.

For all of your educational qualifications you still chose to ridicule someone purportedly younger than you, does that really make you mature? To bring yourself to the level of 'a high school graduate'? I mean, judge yourself.

who d heck made u a judge of age,personality or character??

"hey whats up?free these liar virgins and lets hook up.....lol" = immature right?? .....i see how logical u are. then u felt calling sum1 u know nothing about a kid was a justifiable response.

like i said,i dont need to say nothing to u anymore.u're most likely 1 of those big gal wanna be 200 level undergraduate and i'm way way ahead of u.d more i keep up wif dis argument,d more cheap points u score.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mcbussy:

who d heck made u a judge of age,personality or character??

"hey whats up?free these liar virgins and lets hook up.....lol" = immature right?? .....i see how logical u are. then u felt calling sum1 u know nothing about a kid was a justifiable response.

like i said,i dont need to say nothing to u anymore.u're most likely 1 of those big gal wanna be 200 level undergraduate and i'm way way ahead of u.d more i keep up wif dis argument,d more cheap points u score.
it wasn't meant to ridicule you, it was meant as a joke, just like I assumed yours were, I would think an intellectual as yourself would've figured that out
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Mcbussy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: it wasn't meant to ridicule you, it was meant as a joke, just like I assumed yours were, I would think an intellectual as yourself would've figured that out

yeah right......anyway,no hard feelings
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Kingademos(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
m happy
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
LadyH: 4??
Kee ife I na eme na thread a? grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by LadyH(f): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
click2cbn: Kee ife I na eme na thread a? grin cheesy
lwkm. I no miss rd at all.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
LadyH: lwkm. I no miss rd at all.
lol! Truly u no miss road. *unfollows thread* wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Joshuadon: 12:39am On Dec 12, 2013
Post deleted kiss
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Mcbussy(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2013
Joshuadon: Am a virgin today bcus i want to honour n obey the directions of my God ?? Sex outside marriage z a sin !am Keeping my self from sex bcus am carrying a vision dat i dont want to throw away for a mere earthly pleasure? Dat one of my cardinal reasons to b a virgin,but d main reason is dat my d*ck doesnt work

i think d last reason supercedes d rest grin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by ceedan: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
i nid a nice virgin 4 marriage frm d eastern parts of nija .if any here is my number 08039500181
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by bolameshy(m): 3:14am On Dec 13, 2013
Hello here
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by tolextony(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2013
I was here to pick a virgin,dnt ask me if I've found any grin grin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by CodeineJunkiee(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Y'all rocket polishers in closed doors. So technically you are not virgins cos your spunk has been spilled on the floor, sheets or wherever grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by CodeineJunkiee(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
Joshuadon: Am a virgin today bcus i want to honour n obey the directions of my God ?? Sex outside marriage z a sin !am Keeping my self from sex bcus am carrying a vision dat i dont want to throw away for a mere earthly pleasure? Dat one of my cardinal reasons to b a virgin
But you jerk off right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (97) (Reply)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.