Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge (223294 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / Virgins Meet Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by emir99(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2015
grin we are together
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by deepthougths(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Good mrng Nlanders, hope y'all had a great nyt. Pls kindly show me some love in d on-goin Mr Tourism Nigeria Contest. Jst open d linK below, like ma pix and also share to frnds. God bless
https://m.facebook.com/273393949373931/photos/a.993334054046580.1073741845.273393949373931/993334730713179/?type=3&source=56
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by KingDavid10(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
chukwuik:
Am a virgin too. Want to lose it but can't honestly find the right girl. No one is worth giving it to. So scared I will die a virgin. Can someone help me. 07057607003 pls u can call me let's talk n be real girls
it's better you die a Virgin than to die a fornicator. Hell is real.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
lolz
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Samyj247: 4:04am On Oct 19, 2015
Nomski0:
I cant think of sleeping with someone besides my husband. I'm not sure i'd be able to look that person in the eye again. Also, its a sin against my body, and God.

@Danny, i'm fine, so you're a virgin too? cool
Nomski0:
[color=purple] I cant think of sleeping with someone besides my husband. I'm not sure i'd be able to look that person in the eye again. Also, its a sin against my body, and God.

[/color]
Nomski0:
I cant think of sleeping with someone besides my husband. I'm not sure i'd be able to look that person in the eye again. Also, its a sin against my body, and God.

you are my kind of girl, will you marry me? I mean it.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Ladies, I have the most affordable luxurious handbags in town. Michael Kors, Chanel, Prada, Givenchy and Etc. all starting at 80K.
BBM: 5908E5FE
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by ChikaWrites(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
All young people need to learn about love and marriage
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by RapAcme(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mikuz , airmark ,lalasticala,kr0ne
i got banned from the rapbattle section without a reason......been away for some time..just came back nd found myself banned!..wtf!

U guys should do something
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 23, 2015
HELLO LADIES, MY NAME IS MFON I HAVE VERY AFFORDABLE VIRGIN HAIR OF ALL ORGINS: BRAZILIAN, INDIAN, PERUVIAN, RUSSIAN, MONGOLIAN AND PLENTY MORE. I CAN DELIVER OR SHIP THE HAIR TO YOU. I HAVE A GREAT BUNDLE DEAL GOING ON RIGHT NOW STARTING AT 20K. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO BBM: 5908E5FE THANK YOU
MFON
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by chuxjay(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
to join a group with matured and creative minds yet so much fun, please add me.....on 52CA7D48
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2015

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2015
cry
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by ibro45: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2015
gooodmorning guys am new here anyone to help out
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Jomrichy1(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2015
7 irritating Things Some Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off Majority of guys are very immature and unacceptable societal-wise by their attitude and appearance! *Dirty boxers: Some guys wear boxers for weeks without changing them! Dirty pikin and u won toast babe. White boxers go turn to carton colour *White singlet turns brown: I still wonder how some guys wear white singlet till it turns brown! Some guys’ singlets have even turned to buba with a wide space under the arms. The skinny ones will look like hangers inside the singlet! abeg upgrade joor!!! *Keeping bushy hairs: This is seriously a turn-off! Does it mean you can’t afford 200 Naira to cut your hair? Are you practicing madness? Some barbers even charge 150 Naira! Guy, abeg go cut your hair make you look like human being. *Wearing skinny Jeans: I don’t mind seeing small boys do this but not when you have come of age. Do you know how you look? Over 30 and you still wear jeans that make you look like vulture that has been beaten by rain! *Sagging: Exposing your cheap boxers that you bought from Aboki at the rate of 150 Naira! Continue to misbehave, there is a prize for you *Wanting to sleep with a lady on a first date: This is the most annoying and dumbest! You just meet a girl and you want to sleep with her? Because of the 1000 naira you spent on refreshment? Well, only girls without class fall for that. One day, your uncontrollable appetite for s*x will land you in Kirikiri Maximum Security!!! Akpa! *Taking drugs and alcohol to make love: So you can really do this? You plan to destroy someone’s daughter? I never knew you could be so serious to apply a lot of strength and energy with adequate planning for this act! Yet, you have not been able to plan your life or think of putting in so much energy in your work or career! Nonsense!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Rowland22: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
http://PayTaski.com/?ref=31592 click on the above link to earn dollars online.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by jamallusty(m): 1:21am On Nov 06, 2015
Funny topic
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by leGeExus(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dyt:
#teamvirgin#
#teamtwerkit#
*grab chair* stick with you
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by leGeExus(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Beync:
Am in support of this. If you can keep ur virginity until the right time and place, you will never have anything to regret. Keeping ur virginity along with good virtues is a nice course to pursue.
So,you will prefer a virgin man too?
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by leGeExus(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Tholudee:
I'm here too o cheesy
wow! i see you...*shake hands*..been looking for you so long
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Beync(f): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
leGeExus:
So,you will prefer a virgin man too?
Yes Of Course
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Steffy2015(f): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]. How bout U all relocate to anoda Planet biko, so u tinK being a vIrgin will give u a fIrst class ticket to heaven abI? Well there are some non virgins who Lost dia virginIty in a terribLe way and don't need ppl reminding dem of how less impotant or mess up dia life is bcoz of dat. So biko go busy urself wit sometin else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by leGeExus(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Beync:
Yes Of Course
oh oh..ok I'm coming huh
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
So people still care about virginity...SMH!!! All this females self....#spits
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
I really don't have plans for my sexual life, i just wanna make friends from every parts of the world and succeed in my career....i believe everything is going to play out for good in future

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (97) (Reply)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.