Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] (3060 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wants You Guys To See Her Beautiful Natural Hair / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Flaunts Massive Hips In A Lovely Red Gown (photo) / Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Her Pick A Wedding Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2013

Tiwa Savage will be getting a new last name pretty soon – walking down the aisle. The super-performer is currently in the UK doing wedding shopping were she bumped into a wedding dress shop and she is having problems!
Which of these wedding dresses (below) will you choose if you are in Tiwa’s shoes?
Let us know by leaving a comment
Female Teacher Mistakenly Sends More Than 80 Students Her Naked Pictures Instead Of Study Click To See
Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by Niluv(f): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2013
How do I get to know how a gown really looks by just seeing the side view? undecided

Btw.......why would she want the public to select her wedding dress? undecided

SMH

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by tpia5: 7:37am On Oct 24, 2013
^ did you see her in the photos?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by harlos: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2013
This is what you want and i've given it to you. What else? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by Arosa(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2013
Tiwa should choose that one that I like, it's very nice. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by Mikeytee: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Arosa: Tiwa should choose that one that I like, it's very nice. undecided
hw she go take knw d one u choose......SMH
Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by Ruq: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2013
Only if she would allow me take it off.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by Arosa(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2013
Mikeytee:
hw she go take knw d one u choose......SMH

grin grin grin

Niluv: How do I get to know how a gown really looks by just seeing the side view? undecided

Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2013
Arosa: Tiwa should choose that one that I like, it's very nice. undecided

Like say u know! grin grin. Me sef, na d one I pick for her.. U get better eye jare! tongue tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by Abee79(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2013
Yeah! the one in the MIDDLE would suit her perfectly cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by Luxiana19(f): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2013
Strange...
Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
Durrrrrrrrrrhhhhh:-x
Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by Mador(f): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mtcheeew.I placed u higher dan dis tiwa!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by Dygeasy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mador: Mtcheeew.I placed u higher dan dis tiwa!
I Placed You Higher Than This Too. Now You Just Dropped...

Did You See Tiwa In Any Of The Pics?

Did You See Her Tweet About It Or Something?

Ogbanje Blogging Is All I See Here... undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Choose Her Wedding Gown [PHOTO] by SlyIg(f): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Very dull dudes n babes occupying a dull thread from one dull blog like that!

Minus me sha...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 14 Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals. / LADY GAGA Finally Goes Insane (you Wont Believe What She Wore This Time ) / Renowned Gospel Artiste Sinach Ministers Along Sides Renowned Pastor Benny Hinn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.