Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye (3662 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by Molayan: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2013
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL. THURSDAY 24 OCTOBER 2013 THEME : HONOUR GOD. MEMORISE : So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. Proverbs 3 : 10. READ : PROVERBS 3 : 9 – 10. 9 Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: 10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JEREMIAH 33 – 36. Ephesians 6 : 1 – 3 commands children not only to obey but also to honour their parents. If you know how to honour your daddy, that attitude will see you through certain storms of life. Not many believers know the full value of the giving of first fruits. Proverbs 3 : 8 – 9 says you should honour God, who is the Father of fathers with your first fruits. Many pastors know how to collect it but not how to give it. When the high priest was dressed in filthy garment and Satan was standing by his right hand to accuse him, who rescued him? It was God. The only individual who decides the winner or loser in any given battle is God. No wonder it was said in 1 Samuel 2 : 9 that we cannot prevail by physical strength. Remember that God is the One who gives dreams and also the One who can help you to realise them. If God is with you, it does not matter how many the opposing forces are; you shall prevail. This was why Joseph saw offending God as a great sin against God. One thing that keeps me from sinning is not punishment from man but from God. Do you honour God with your first fruits? Your first salary on a new Job is your first fruits. So also is your first profit on a new business. It is also the difference between your old salary and the new salary when you are promoted or given a salary raise. Similarly, your first salary in a particular year can be your first fruits. First fruits is to be paid 100%. In the case of a salary increase, if you received a raise from 50,000 to 75,000, you will be expected to pay tithe on the 50,000 former salary, but you will also have to pay the 25,000 difference between both old and new salaries as your first fruits. Do this and God will cause your storehouses to be filled with plenty. ACTION POINT : One obligation you owe God for being Your creator and God is honour. To what extent are you honouring Him?
Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by PastorKun(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Hmmmmmn baba has started sgain, he is not satisfied with all the billions he is making every month from the tithe scam now he want's add a twisted version of first fruit to the racket. Surely this must be inspired by greed and not God. Mammon is really hard at work in his ministry. sad

1 Like

Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by nora544: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2013
Oh God this man should be a man of God.

I just start to put together the money he want in one year

First fruit = Salary 1 month 50.000 Naira
Tithe is 10% from my Salery in one Year that is 12 x 50.000 is 600.000 Naira so i have to give 60.000 Naira
Than offering in the church 10.000 Naira for one year

His eyes see only the money.

I have to give for the church Naira 120.000 in one year.

I cannot give my Kid in his University because i have no money that i can pay it. I cannot give my kid in one of his schools because i cannot pay it but i payed that he has all of this and that he can fly his own private jet.

1 Like

Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by DrummaBoy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
First it was tithing; gotten from the Old Testament.

Then it is Firstfruits: also obtained from the Old Testament.

In the days to comes we shall have an offering called Apostle's Feet Offering: taken from Acts 4:35, the New Testament. In this kind of offering, you whole salary will be required to be taken to church and given to the Pastor. There would be some kind of communal living were the church will pay your children's fees, feed you and give you pittance for fuel in your car.

We will get there in the days to come because people will find scripture to legitimize any kind of fraud.

Where are the famous pro-tithers to lend support to Adeboye's teachings here? My own Pastor, who is an ardent supporter of Adeboye taught us that Firstfruit is not scriptural.

5 Likes

Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by mumumugu(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mumu pastors and mumu members

2 Likes

Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nothing is sweeter than watching prophecy come to pass before your very own eyes, this is what i call true hd.
Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by Candour(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
What baffles me is the meticulousness they adopt when it comes to any law that has to do with money. Imagine the sample calculation put forth in the write up. They almost make it look like God has cashiers and accountants in heaven to make sure we don't short change him. This write up is an attempt to ridicule the name of the almighty in my opinion.

This monetisation of the gospel has to stop. The absurdity has gotten to stinking levels.

5 Likes

Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by nora544: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Candour: What baffles me is the meticulousness they adopt when it comes to any law that has to do with money. Imagine the sample calculation put forth in the write up. They almost make it look like God has cashiers and accountants in heaven to make sure we don't short change him. This write up is an attempt to ridicule the name of the almighty in my opinion.

This monetisation of the gospel has to stop. The absurdity has gotten to stinking levels.

Thank you very much, that had to stop because it has nothing to do with the bible.

I nearly should give him 1/4 of my salery in one year that is why i write it because there is not the money included when he preach for money for his church, and what is with seed sowing.
Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by Molayan: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
mumumugu: Mumu pastors and mumu members

u guys better watch ur tongue. So dat U dont put curse on ur heads
Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by made2fit(f): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Molayan:

u guys better watch ur tongue. So dat U dont put curse on ur heads
what is dis wan saying? angry
Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by Ukutsgp(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
DrummaBoy: First it was tithing; gotten from the Old Testament.

Then it is Firstfruits: also obtained from the Old Testament.

In the days to comes we shall have an offering called Apostle's Feet Offering: taken from Acts 4:35, the New Testament. In this kind of offering, you whole salary will be required to be taken to church and given to the Pastor. There would be some kind of communal living were the church will pay your children's fees, feed you and give you pittance for fuel in your car.

We will get there in the days to come because people will find scripture to legitimize any kind of fraud.

Where are the famous pro-tithers to lend support to Adeboye's teachings here? My own Pastor, who is an ardent supporter of Adeboye taught us that Firstfruit is not scriptural.
if u dnt know, apostle's feet offering is already in existence nw.
Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by Molayan: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
made2fit: what is dis wan saying? angry
i dont think U're xtain
Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by PastorKun(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Molayan:
i dont think U're xtain

Do you feel comfortable with your 'christian' G.O using christianity to reap off believers

1 Like

Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by ladygogo: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
MAGA!! grin sharp guy!
Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
crooks angry
Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by BERNIMOORE: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
many did not even know why christ died for them, and why their faith is only through their belief in christ and not by law that includes Firstfruits requirements only to the isrealites of old

pa Adeboye is building kingdom in his name and portraits everywhere using the gullible that swallows anything he vomits

even when bible warns that you should BEWARE OF PROPHETS THAT COME TO YOU 'IN SHEEP'S COVERING' that is like a gentle and Godlike person, BUT INWARDLY THEY ARE DEADLY WOLVES....Mathew 7:15..... Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

honestly papa's face looks very innocent, and that is what confuse many, just see the face

yet people ignore jsus warning to beware of such people

5 Likes

Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by Goshen360(m): 4:22am On Oct 25, 2013
Christ is the firstfruit in the shadow of the law that is already fulfilled - 1 Corinthians 15:23. Stop allowing men to deceive you.
Re: Honour God Wit Ur Ist Fruit By Pastor Adeboye by DrummaBoy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Goshen360: Christ is the firstfruit in the shadow of the law that is already fulfilled - 1 Corinthians 15:23. Stop allowing men to deceive you.

So very well said.

frosbel: crooks angry

Frosbel. We miss you O. Pls whenever you plan to make a trip to Lagos, let have a meeting of Friends of Frosbel and get to meet this "trouble maker" face to face. Now that you're withdrawing from NL little by little for obvious reasons, it would be good we meet you. You know Tgril4real had proposed it before and I am seconding it.

Ukuts gp: if u dnt know, apostle's feet offering is already in existence nw.

I have a feeling it is already happening but I have not come across any or heard of any. Have you?

(1) (Reply)

Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! / The Bible And Its Uncertainties / Prayer line ( USA )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.