Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

1st Flying Car Is Finally Here, Can Take Off Vertically In Traffic Jam! (video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 1st Flying Car Is Finally Here, Can Take Off Vertically In Traffic Jam! (video) (1009 Views)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Made "Flying Car" Seen In Lagos Metropolis / The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO / Flying Car Crashes In Canada (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Flying Car Is Finally Here, Can Take Off Vertically In Traffic Jam! (video) by uken73(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2013
The First Flying Car Is Finally Here, Goes On Sale 2015 – Can Take Off Vertically In Traffic Jam!

The first flying cars are set to go on sale to the public as early as 2015. Terrafugia has announced its Transition design, which is part sedan, part private jet with two seats, four wheels and wings that fold up so it can be driven like a car, will be on sale in less than two years. The Massachusetts-based firm has also unveiled plans for a TF-X model that will be small enough to fit in a garage, and won’t need a runway to take off. Would you buy one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SqmILVE7nPQ

Source: http://www.shockmansion.com/2013/05/25/video-the-first-flying-car-is-finally-here-goes-on-sale-2015-can-take-off-vertically-in-traffic-jam/

Re: 1st Flying Car Is Finally Here, Can Take Off Vertically In Traffic Jam! (video) by uken73(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2013
How can I embed the YouTube video to be viewed here directly?
Re: 1st Flying Car Is Finally Here, Can Take Off Vertically In Traffic Jam! (video) by elektra80: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
uken73: How can I embed the YouTube video to be viewed here directly?

that can only be possible if u use ur computer to post the link. If u use mobile phone to post the link, then it can't be viewed directly here
Re: 1st Flying Car Is Finally Here, Can Take Off Vertically In Traffic Jam! (video) by uken73(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
elektra80:

that can only be possible if u use ur computer to post the link. If u use mobile phone to post the link, then it can't be viewed directly here

I'm posting the link through my laptop and I've even tried using the youtube embed code. It just printed the code.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2006 Model: Manual Transmission...??is My Clutch Bad? / Lawyer And Colleague Die Mysteriously In Car With Engine Running, In Nigeria / What To Check If Your Vehicle Is overheating and possible causes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.