Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Calling All UK Singletons. Let Me Here, Your Soulmate Might Be On The Website. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Calling All UK Singletons. Let Me Here, Your Soulmate Might Be On The Website. (445 Views)

Meet Your Soulmate Here 24. To 40 milYears Mature Mindes Join -group 09052525415 / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate / Lady Searching For Soulmate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All UK Singletons. Let Me Here, Your Soulmate Might Be On The Website. by michi2011: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hi Guys

Hope everyone is having a good day and hope reading this brightens up everyone’s day. I am a single female, was in a serious relationship for many years which ended as he was called into service and had to leave earth.
So here I am wondering where I go to meet singleton like myself in London. I am 30 years old, good job and live a good life. I am blessed and favored by God so cants really complain much.
Okay so I have been out a few times in London but have to say, not impressed at all by what is out there. Anyone else here in the same situation as myself? There are many single people in London but surely girl needs a bit of spark to get things moving on.........., or do I just settle. I have loved deeply, have felted real passion, have been fortunate to love and date my best friend and have lost, and so I thank God daily for that.

So singleton in the UK, where does a young girl go to meet a decent guy, or are you on this site. If you are, please stop by a say a word, you never know what might come out of it.

And for anyone who is having a dry day, a quick joke to make you smile…………………… ……… ermmm gone blank now.
Re: Calling All UK Singletons. Let Me Here, Your Soulmate Might Be On The Website. by 735i(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
I don't think there is any hard and fast rule to meeting a specific set of people... but if you like to eat out; you could try Nigerian restaurants in London... especially in the evenings, that's when the few, single and working men come to eat...
Who knows, you might just be lucky... wink wink ****and remember to comport urself...no dey chop like say ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed*****
Re: Calling All UK Singletons. Let Me Here, Your Soulmate Might Be On The Website. by ossyme(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Calling All UK Singletons. Let Me Here, Your Soulmate Might Be On The Website. by ksolo2013: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
can we see a picture of u babes? and go to naija bars and clubs lots of single naija men trust me smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of A Matured Lady For Serious Relationship! / Hookup For Monday, October 13th By Apex Connections. / Wealthy Women Looking For Patrner For Rich Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.